Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Location: Paris, France
|Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 am Post subject: May 29th TESOL France Spring Day in Paris
|TESOL France, in association with the IATEFL ELT Leadership & Management SIG, is pleased to present:
The Spring Day on Managing Students, Teachers and Yourself
Saturday May 29th 9:00am to 7:30pm
Telecom ParisTech, 49 rue Vergniaud, 75013 Paris.
This event is open to members and non-members of TESOL France and IATEFL LAMSIG.
This Spring Day will include seminars on:
* Managing your own career
* Boosting your salary
* Observing fellow teachers
* Giving and receiving feedback
* Developing Tech-Savvy ESL/EFL Teachers
* Empowering ELT Teachers Through the Arts
* Classical and emerging themes in leadership and management thinking
* The International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM)
* A round table discussion on Classroom Management: The challenges teachers face today
* Plus! A wine reception after the event.
George Pickering (Plenary) IATEFL LAMSIG Coordinator
Dr. Maher Bahloul (American University of Sharjah)
Carol Bausor (ILTC, Societe de Formation Continue en Langues)
Ian Bell (Freelance)
Fiona Dunlop (IATEFL LAMSIG and Wimbledon School of English)
Duncan Foord (Oxford TEFL and Delta Publishing)
Roger Hunt (International House Barcelona)
Catherine Jolivet-Buon (InterNapa College, Cyprus)
Arthur McKeown (Business Institute, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland)
Read the speaker abstracts and bios here and register online today! http://www.tesol-france.org/springday10.php
TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) France, an affiliate of TESOL Inc. and IATEFL, is a non-profit organization of teachers of English in France. Its purposes are to stimulate professional development, to disseminate information about research, books and other materials related to English, and to strengthen instruction and research.