Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PGCE in Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Kingdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fonz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: PGCE in Spain Reply with quote

I am a Spanish national teaching in England. After a few years working in industry I decided to change careers and got my PGCE in Secondary Mathematics. Being from Barcelona I can�t help considering moving back home in a few years. I�d like to know if I can homologate my PGCE certificate in Spain, what would be the equivalent qualification (they don�t seem to have Secondary school teaching qualifications�they only have Primary teacher or Mathematics degree!) and what are the procedures that must be followed.
Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: for all those considering whether to go to Barcelona or Madrid�well being a local boy the choice is easy! Believe me guys you�ll fall in love with that city! And Catalan people are not closed-mind�the main reason why is hard to make local friends might be the poor level of English spoken by the majority even the young people�.
Trust me�.you just make a little effort in learning a bit of our language and culture and they�ll be inviting you around to their family dinners!!! 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Kingdom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: