Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aeon's teach at home program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean T

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Aeon's teach at home program Reply with quote

hi guys, i found a link online that is a company run by AEON.
It allows for english teachers to teach from home as long as they have a webcam and their program disks that yu buy from them. Im assuming this is conversational learning......i think it was Aeon Fresh or something

does anybody know about this ? and if so what do you know about this ? is it a trap to buy a disk for a program that wont have any clients? or do AEON have this as a successful part of their business structure ?

keep real people Smile
As Das Fads

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: yep its real and ok Reply with quote

it is legitimate, you don't need to sign up for their books or anything. I don't know how many students have actually signed up with the service yet but it is just another way to get students entrenched in the AEON way of life. GEOS are also doing something similar I think.
guest of Japan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's legitimate, but it's not a very successful program yet. The technology is still frustratingly slow. You certainly shouldn't count on it as a major fixture of your income. However, I could be wrong and it may be the way of the future. What do I know? Best of luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Japan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: