Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIT Group Modena, Turin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidhbhra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: MIT Group Modena, Turin Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I would look to begin by saying that this is the most dishonest and unprofessional training company I have ever worked for. They pay very badly, are frequently late with payment, ask you to leave a deposit for material of �50, the contract is all about how the teacher will be liable for any false moves and damages etc, ask you to scan in over 16-23 registers each week (for their course in Milan) plus complete mid-and end of course reports that are not shown to the students. In the end, my remaining hours with them were taken from me, under the pretext that there was an internal audit in the company therefore they needed allthe material back, when in fact I knew that they had already given them to another teacher (who gets paid less per hour). This is how they repay a year and a half's work with them. Not once did any teacher get any positive feedback from them or encouragement. The original course was supposed to last six months with a total (paltry) payment each month. Of course the course went on for another 6 for which we were expected to work for nothing. BEWARE of this company, stay well clear of them if you are a hard-working professional teacher!
Babalu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: MIT Group Modena, Turin Reply with quote

Hi, sidhbhra,

Modena and Turin are kind of far apart from each other. Did you work in both locations, or is that just where this company happens to operate?

Thanks,
Babalu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Italy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: