Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should I or should'nt I??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davalice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Should I or should'nt I?? Reply with quote

I want to take the TEFL course as I need a change in my career, the question is where to take the course and where to go and teach. I have been back in the UK for the last year, after 7yrs living abroad, yep youve guessed it I am struggling. I have been looking at Dubai, Thailand and even Hong Kong..........
I feel like my head is a mish mash Confused at the moment, so if anyone can give me any advice on either of these countries then I would appreciate it. I want to take the course and I want to do it as quickly as possible, because if I dont then I am worried that I will change my mind.
Waffle, waffle, waffle, sorry!!
AGoodStory

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have been looking at Dubai, Thailand and even Hong Kong..........

Did you realize that you were posting this on the Italy forum? (I can't quite figure out why.) Perhaps you'd get more help if you posted questions on the UAE, Thailand, or Hong Kong board?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Italy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: