Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice on arriving in Rio de Janiero

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helical

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Advice on arriving in Rio de Janiero Reply with quote

Hi all

Ive recently obtained Trinity TESOL certification in Barcelona and I am due to head to Brazil mid to end of February to try and find employment.

I have actually had a company agree to offer me an interview upon arrival which was a pleasant surprise. Of course I understand that this does not mean employmet for certain but its more than I expected...

How hard is it to find employment though on average after arrival?? I will have around �2000 saved (around $3100) and was wondering would this be enough to survive for a few months in case I couldnt find anything?

Im pretty excited about heading out and teaching but any advice would be greatly accepted!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Brazil All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: