Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some answers needed about YIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goshi_136

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Some answers needed about YIC Reply with quote

HELLO I need some answers about yanbu industrial college,hope that some one there could help me .I need to know about the facilities and what is the good salary that certainly meet the requirements of a family.Is the salary package negotiable?I also need to know about the schooling system for the young students .Hope that some one will answer my questions and satisfy me .Thanks in advance.
Albulbul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: how to be polite Reply with quote

Can I make a suggestion ?

When you are asking someone to do you a favour, you should not start your request with," I need........................"

It would be nore appropriate to ask: "Could anyone help............?"

Or
"I would appreciate some information on..........................."

And for teachers of English most serious institutions ask for native speakers with degrees and futher qualifications from the UK, USA, NZ Australia.

If you are not a native speaker and your degree is from India or Pakistan your chances of getting an EFL post in KSA are smaller.
Bindair Dundat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Some answers needed about YIC Reply with quote

goshi_136 wrote:
.Hope that some one will answer my questions and satisfy me .

SATISFY you? Mr. 136, we don't do that sort of thing. Not here, anyway.

As for Yanbu, you may glean something of interest from the other two YIC threads in this board. You might also look at the job ads here

http://www.eslcafe.com/joblist/index.cgi?read=7440

and here

http://www.yic.edu.sa/b5.htm

Yours,

Bindair Dundat
scot47

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: yicky yucky Reply with quote

I see now from your previous posts that you are in fact a teacher of PHYSICS, not English.

Your previous questions about YIC were in May of 2003. Are you stll wiating to be hired ? A slow process ?
goshi_136

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Thanks for a quick response Reply with quote

Hello Thanks for a quick response.Well i am interested in the job but still dont know what type of questions they ask but i am confident that i will be selected.Thanks for your response.
scot47

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you ask your questions at the interview ?
goshi_136

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: reply to scot Reply with quote

Scot i will ask these questions at the interview too but u know Wink that its a common behaviour of every humanbeing to collect the information well before time Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: