Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

University of Economics Izmir

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otterman Ollie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: University of Economics Izmir Reply with quote

Hi
Maybe someone can give any info about this place I hear there are a few native speakers ,perhaps they read Dave's from time to time I would like to know what it like to work there . I have heard a lot of negative rumours perhaps someone is prepared to confirmor deny them ,either through the forum or pm me . Tell me its an ok place to work .
Otterman Ollie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: A place nobody knows anything about,or are not telling . Reply with quote

Well thanks a lot folks ,after a week and over 50 views,Zilch,zero . So despite that it (according to sources) has the largest group of native speakers in the city none of them read Daves or have nothing to say about the place ,very interesting. Is it indifference ,apathy,ignorance or fear ,perhaps a combination of all of those especially the last one . This place is really like a village sometimes . Therefore what remains unsaid tells me everything .
Mike_2003

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps they are so happy - working hard and spending their huge wages - that they don't have time to come onto Dave's... Smile
FGT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of their teachers has posted since this question was raised. He may have missed it, but he has time to post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Turkey All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: