Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incredible English??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eihpos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Incredible English?? Reply with quote

Hi,

I would love to work in India but have sofar dismissed it as the only jobs seem to be voluntary which I can't afford right now. However, I noticed a school called Incredible English have been advertising recently. The website looks great and they are based in Goa, which is one of the destinations on my wish list! I can't help but wonder if it too good to be true! Especially given the name!!

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this school?

Thanks!
rparamble

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: INcredible English? Reply with quote

Hi
I've been thinking about going to work at this Incredible English place, did you ever work there? WOuld love to know and whether you have any contact with them.
Cheers Paul
tina20

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the information I have is a little old but since there are no replies I guess it's worth sharing.

My friend worked there last year on a 6 month contract. Monthly salary was supposed to be INR25K, however, that figure turned out to be negotiable (in my friend's experience). I don't know if they are offering more now though I suspect native speakers would probably get more. They also provide shared accommodation options.

One has to work 25hr weeks but the focus of the institute is more on tourism than education - so sometimes classes get cancelled in favour of beach parties and the like. So it's basically a good time if you don't mind teaching taking a backseat sometimes.

Again this is a slightly old experience...things might have changed since.
plumpy nut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't consider that kind of pay for a second. It's a rip off.
champ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject: Incredible English Reply with quote

Nothing incredible about this crappy place.A close pal worked here for a year and left. Bad management.Run by a travel agent who snoops.Nice teachers,though,but they don't stay.Avoid this place like plague.
EFL Educator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A truly incredible place to teach English in Incredible India.....enjoy the rewards and great benefits of teaching in India! Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> India All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: