Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD claims in menu it plays English BUT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hochhasd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: DVD claims in menu it plays English BUT Reply with quote

I got lucky and found a multi zone DVD player in China . It plays my American DVDS, burned DVDS and (up to now) all not so clean dvds.
I picked of a two set dvd like the ones before(had no problems and offers at least ten movies total between the two) this one offers a setup menu with numerous audio and subtitle selections. Everytime I hit English on Audio and subtitles , it plays Chinese on every movie between both discs.
I never had this problem before with the other ones that even had the same them music. Is there any way to fix this(directions are in Chinese) or should I bring the dvd back with my dvd player to show the lady it does not play? What is weird is , when she went to show me it played English, one dvd did, but the other I never heard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: