Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The other 2012 Election.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geaaronson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ah, you mean like the only country on the face of the earth to ever USE a nuclear weapon?? While at the same time denying others the right to have the same weapons. Those people?

Ah, so, now rogue nations have the right to develop their own weapons? I hope you don`t go visit Israel soon. You might get plastered with Iranian dust.
Guy Courchesne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20240953

Quote:
US President Barack Obama has pledged "the best is yet to come", after a decisive re-election victory over Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

After a hard-fought campaign which highlighted America's political divide, Mr Obama pledged, as he did four years ago, to work with his opponents.

Excuses?

I think Obama should lay the blame for Romney's loss squarely on the previous administration. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Roadwalker.............................................. Reply with quote

disraeli123 wrote:

A new poll done tonight is showing Romney gaining with Women, because, if your a mother who do you want to run the U.S.

I guess women have spoken; they'll stick with the guy that doesn't have magic underwear.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/exit-polls-obama-gains-women-hispanics-loses-independents/story?id=17656990#.UJtaCELOY20

Guy, +1 Very Happy
kona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Guy you and the lefties will be surprised............... Reply with quote

disraeli123 wrote:
Guy, I will not walk one thing I've said about foreign or military policy back it's alright when a country north of mine has had a virtual free ride on America's dime don't get me wrong half my family is from Canada, but they don't have the lefty opinions which is easy to have when you don't have the responsibility to protect over 300 million directly and millions more indirectly. As Michael Douglas said in the movie The American President " How is it questioning things from the cheap seats?" It has always amazed me how people both in Europe and elsewhere who lived under the direct or indirect protection of America's military power can play Monday night quarterback after the fact try the seat yourself or if ineligible just be grateful Uncle Sam was there between 1945 and 1991 the world would have been a lot different without us there. It's easy when you know the umbrella is out, but what would happen, if the umbrella was withdrawn well that might just happen, because the American people are tired of paying and then being told to get lost.

You mean in regards to Israel?

btw, you're an anonymous person talking politics on an internet forum; you're definitely questioning things from the cheap seats. (an ironically enough, Michael Douglass was playing a Democratic president in that movie).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: