Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bell International in Thailand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drummond

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Bell International in Thailand Reply with quote

Hi,

I have been offered a position by this company. The exact details and contract have not been sent to me yet but I was wondering if anyone has experience working for Bell or knows of their operations in Thailand?

Any info would be great.

Thanks.
Joachim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I got offered a position by Bell, but eventually turned it down. Even though the pay was better than the job I ended up taking, the woman who interviewd me (and would have been my immediate boss) was an absolute nazi and there was very little freedom permitted in terms of teaching style and personal space.

But as a company, i think they are very well organised and have contracts with some of the best international schools in Bangkok, so your students would probably be of a high standard as well. There just seems to be a huge gap between the powers that be and the teaching staff, highly impersonal, which isn't really my style.

Also, their idea of a visa run, was 3000 THB and a bus to Vientiane. No thanks!

Good luck with your decision!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: