Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schools in San Salvador

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Sevigny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Schools in San Salvador Reply with quote

Before you guys jump all over me, I've already lived in San Salvador and taught there (not English) and I like it. The chaos is refreshing to me and violent crime seems to be falling.

Now, that said, I'm trying to put together a list of places to apply to teach English. So far, it's just Universidad Centroamericana and a place called Academia Europea.

Anyone have any information about AE? Anyone know of any other schools in the capital?
disraeli123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: You might try............................................... Reply with quote

You might try Colegio Internacional. They pay about $1,200.00 a month and they provide you with an apartment. They also, help you get the working visa as well. The school is in a fashionable part of San Salvador and the owners are Canadian, so they should be reliable. I worked there several years ago and loved it. Smile The school is well stocked with school materials although the books might be a little older than your used to. Very Happy AE is a small chain that has schools in other Central American countries including Honduras and Nicaragua. They have a very good reputation. I have never worked for them, but friends of mine have and gave them good reviews although the reviews were for the Honduran and Nicaraguan branches. I do not know exactly about the one in El Salvador.

I hope the above information will help you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: