Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Symbolic election on July 1st for foreigners in DF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ton a bricks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Symbolic election on July 1st for foreigners in DF Reply with quote

Leticia Calderon Cbelius is Research Professor in the Instituto de Investigaciones Jos� Mar�a Lu�s Mora here in DF. She wishes to invite foreigners living in Mexico City to participate in symbolic elections to be held July first. I am including a link for those interested in voting or in also participating as observers at the urns. There are to be 13 voting stations set up between 11 am and 6 pm. Those wishing to attend the official count are invited to the Institute behind Parque Hundido afterwards. The idea is to have fun too. I would presume all will take place in Spanish. Here is the link.

<http://www.migrantologos.mx>

Sorry this went up at the last minute, there is a meeting Sunday June 10th 11 am for those wishing to be in on the "planning" for the first, but people interested in being observers can still be involved.
Dragonlady

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was the turn out?

DL
ton a bricks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Symbolic elections.. Reply with quote

I didn't make it to the organizational meeting, I only got the invitation late the night before. People willing to be poll "observers" are still welcome to contact the people at the address listed though. And people interested in participating as voters can go on the first of July to one of the 13 polls mentioned...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: