Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pet lover? Why not to go to Mexico this year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thegoodprofessor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Pet lover? Why not to go to Mexico this year Reply with quote

I am happier in the ocean than on a computer.

Last edited by thegoodprofessor on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
BadBeagleBad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad
AGoodStory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on earth would you decide to duplicate DragonLady's thread on this subject? You started a new thread immediately after DragonLady posted hers on this identical topic. Scratching my head. . .

lovehappens

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: to good story Reply with quote

I didn't see the post you are referring to and am glad that thegoodprofessor posted this from where ever it was so that I have this info. It's going to save us a lot of problems.

Instead of scratching your head why don't you help get the information out. We travel with out dog everywhere and were planning a trip to either Mex or Guatemala this summer for dental work.

Now I know that we either need to leave our dog at home or go someplace else.

If you want to post where the other info is please do.
thegoodprofessor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Your attack Reply with quote

If you actually want the situation to change you would be happy to see as much advertising about this injustice as possible.

You should be encouraging people to talk about it and get the word out in order to change this policy.

This article is an online article, Dragonlady did not write it and has no copyright claims to it.

Instead of complaining and trying to start a fight with me, why not just be supportive of anyone who is attempting to make a change and be a cooperative person.

You obviously want to control this and micromanage this from your perspective so I'll leave you to it. I can tell by your attitude that attacks are coming so have a ball with them I'm off of this Mexico tourism forum.
MotherF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Your attack Reply with quote

thegoodprofessor wrote:

You obviously want to control this and micromanage this from your perspective so I'll leave you to it. I can tell by your attitude that attacks are coming so have a ball with them I'm off of this Mexico tourism forum.

This is not a Mexican tourism forum--if you look at the top of the page you will see this is the ESL Cafe, the internet's meeting place for ESL + EFL teachers and students from around the world.
thegoodprofessor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

Mother F that was my point, it sounds like one. I am a professor and I just sent you a pm (before I saw this)
Dragonlady

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovehappens wrote:
I didn't see the post you are referring to and am glad that thegoodprofessor posted this from where ever it was so that I have this info. It's going to save us a lot of problems.
Instead of scratching your head why don't you help get the information out.

We travel with out dog everywhere and were planning a trip to either Mex or Guatemala this summer for dental work...

I'm sorry you stumbled into our little community of English language teachers accidentally, but happy you were able to find the information you needed from thegoodprofessor's post.
I haven't been as lucky. I gave up at page 11 (over 100 posts) and still hadn't seen it. That is until I actually keyed in his subject line.

Ah no matter. Information is information and intended to help everyone.
By the way, what kind of pet do you have?

Best regards,
DL

PS: I do hope you continue searching the web, as I did. You'll find there are indeed ways to bring your pet to/from Mexico.
runninggirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Chihuahua and Dental Surgeon Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip about pet travel. My summer holiday is just about here. Yay. A friend knocked a tooth out and needs an implant so as my vacation time approaches I'm telling him and his Chihuahua ( I guess that is a dog) to meet me in Mex and we will look for a dental surgeon.

I can't imagine that tiny dog being anyplace except on his lap.

And if anyone can recommend a dental surgeon in Mex. City or close by I'd appreciate it. He needs an implant (I think). Chi
Dragonlady

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Chihuahua and Dental Surgeon Reply with quote

runninggirl wrote:
Thanks for the tip about pet travel. My summer holiday is just about here. Yay. A friend knocked a tooth out and needs an implant so as my vacation time approaches I'm telling him and his Chihuahua ( I guess that is a dog) to meet me in Mex and we will look for a dental surgeon.
I can't imagine that tiny dog being anyplace except on his lap.

And if anyone can recommend a dental surgeon in Mex. City or close by I'd appreciate it. He needs an implant (I think). Chi

I can't imagine why you and your 'pals' aren't able to find good dentists in the middle east.

Aren't you on a plane headed for some dream job in Ibra?

DL
Mr. Kalgukshi
Mod Team
Mod Team

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two socks above will no longer be posting on this thread or any thread on this board. Should new socks with the same agenda appear, the wearer and the socks will quickly meet a similar fate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: