Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jazan/Jizan Recruiter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdobbs98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Jazan/Jizan Recruiter Reply with quote

Here is another recruiter to avoid and operates under different businesses: Businessfit.com and fearlesslearningcanada.com. aka Jody Bishop from Toronto Canada, Recruiting for Jizan/Jazan University.

Long story, short. Go through many months of securing a position, get the visa for myself and two children after a ridiculous long time, constantly trying to contact this person to get them to do the job they in the end want to be compensated for by the university, but the university didn't secure the visa for my wife or mother per a written agreement. Then when confronted this recruiter turns and runs without fulfilling his part of the agreement and nothing from the university.

I started out with a group of 65, a majority, about 45, now have not went over after 4 months; a group of Canadians probably will never go due to the Visa battle between Canada and KSA; and only a few singles got over but with many problems as well (unpaid flights, etc.). Yes SACM was supposed to pay for flights but then some people were told to pay out of their pocket, that is a big warning right there. This whole thing was a huge nightmare and waste of time.

Caveat emptor here too.
bulgogiboy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Jazan/Jizan Recruiter Reply with quote

rdobbs98 wrote:
Here is another recruiter to avoid and operates under different businesses: Businessfit.com and fearlesslearningcanada.com. aka Jody Bishop from Toronto Canada, Recruiting for Jizan/Jazan University.

Long story, short. Go through many months of securing a position, get the visa for myself and two children after a ridiculous long time, constantly trying to contact this person to get them to do the job they in the end want to be compensated for by the university, but the university didn't secure the visa for my wife or mother per a written agreement. Then when confronted this recruiter turns and runs without fulfilling his part of the agreement and nothing from the university.

I started out with a group of 65, a majority, about 45, now have not went over after 4 months; a group of Canadians probably will never go due to the Visa battle between Canada and KSA; and only a few singles got over but with many problems as well (unpaid flights, etc.). Yes SACM was supposed to pay for flights but then some people were told to pay out of their pocket, that is a big warning right there. This whole thing was a huge nightmare and waste of time.

Caveat emptor here too.

Another to-be-avoided recruiter for Jazan, but this time for JEC-PT, is 'footprints'. The advert they have placed paints a very pleasant picture of a very unpleasant place of work/place to live. Even their pictures of 'Jazan Economic City' are computer-generated (as this 'city' actually consists of 2-3 portacabins in the desert), and come nowhere near to accurately portraying the bleak, depressing location which is Jazan city, where the teachers will actually be based.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: