Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ELC academy Zaragoza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roywebcafe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: ELC academy Zaragoza Reply with quote

Hi

have accepted a job with elc academy in Zaragoza and want to know if anybody has any experience or knowledge of them?

So if you have worked for them or knowanyone who has please let me know soon.
lunes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Zaragoza EFL Reply with quote

Hi roywebcafe,

I'm about to be interviewed for a job in Zaragoza with Number 16, I would be interested in swapping notes with you.
roywebcafe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: ELC academy Zaragoza Reply with quote

yeah please, am here now. staying at a hostel ubntil i find an apartment.

job wise back to back classes of different levels and ages. not a good system but do able. classrooms are small and windowless. The fact that some classes are low levels helps as prep can be kept to a minimum.

people are very nice and helpful here even arranged an interview for me to look at an apartment. its been dark and wet last few days in zaragoza so not had a good look. bars and cafes are a plenty. Lolts to learn about place.

uote="roywebcafe"]Hi

have accepted a job with elc academy in Zaragoza and want to know if anybody has any experience or knowledge of them?

So if you have worked for them or knowanyone who has please let me know soon.[/quote]
lunes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Sounds positive that there's plenty of work, even though, as you say, conditions aren't ideal. I've given lessons in bars before now !!!! But I found everyone lovely and very keen to learn. Is that your experience ?
I don't know Zaragoza, only really driven through it.
My main love is Galicia, that's where I'd really like to find work.

I must admit the accommodation bit does worry me, I would't be happy staying in a hostel.

Good luck to you.
roywebcafe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got an apartment now. School gave me an advance of 200Euros. Yes most students are keen to learn at the school. Accommodation here is easy to find but helps if you speak spanish as most people her speak very little. Had to turn down one really good apartment because it would not leave me much to spend after salary payout but got a very good aparment-shared for just 215 a month

lunes wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Sounds positive that there's plenty of work, even though, as you say, conditions aren't ideal. I've given lessons in bars before now !!!! But I found everyone lovely and very keen to learn. Is that your experience ?
I don't know Zaragoza, only really driven through it.
My main love is Galicia, that's where I'd really like to find work.

I must admit the accommodation bit does worry me, I would't be happy staying in a hostel.

Good luck to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Spain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: