Site Search:
 
TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

apostille for TEFL

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
VN



Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: apostille for TEFL Reply with quote

Is there any chance to get an apostille for a TEFl International diploma that was recieved in HCMC, Vietnam. I am in DF right now.
-VN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnhearst



Joined: 26 Jan 2011
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: apostille for TEFL Reply with quote

Yeah, if you have family in the states, you send it to them. It depends on the state though. If you don't have family/friends in the state you have to use an apostille agency, like Apostille Pros www.apostillepros.com
I had a friend going to teach in Mexico, she got the degree and transcripts apostille through them.

Where is DF?

VN wrote:
Is there any chance to get an apostille for a TEFl International diploma that was recieved in HCMC, Vietnam. I am in DF right now.
-VN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mejms



Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 389

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: apostille for TEFL Reply with quote

johnhearst wrote:
Yeah, if you have family in the states, you send it to them. It depends on the state though. If you don't have family/friends in the state you have to use an apostille agency, like Apostille Pros www.apostillepros.com
I had a friend going to teach in Mexico, she got the degree and transcripts apostille through them.

Where is DF?

VN wrote:
Is there any chance to get an apostille for a TEFl International diploma that was recieved in HCMC, Vietnam. I am in DF right now.
-VN


Huh? What does the US have to with it? He said Vietnam.

Contact the organization that issued you the diploma and see if they can apostille it for you for a fee. Or get a friend do it. From afar there isn't much you can do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guy Courchesne



Joined: 10 Mar 2003
Posts: 9402
Location: Mexico City

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
From afar there isn't much you can do.


Nor from 2 years later...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
johnhearst



Joined: 26 Jan 2011
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa that is from 2 years ago. Didn't realize that. There's not many people on this forum.

Guy Courchesne wrote:
Quote:
From afar there isn't much you can do.


Nor from 2 years later...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverSayDie



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No there aren't many. SAD but true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
johnhearst



Joined: 26 Jan 2011
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know the number of people on this Mexico forum? Does it say anywhere?


NeverSayDie wrote:
No there aren't many. SAD but true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dragonlady



Joined: 10 May 2004
Posts: 718
Location: Chillinfernow, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrote:
How do you know the number of people on this Mexico forum? Does it say anywhere?

You can't by forum, but total users on the café, yes. But it changes at any given point. Have a look way down at the bottom of the page ‘Job Discussion Forums Forum Index’.

For example, at the moment when I posted this:

Our users have posted a total of 885151 articles
We have 153061 registered users
The newest registered user is macdowaly8k
In total there are 56 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 51 Guests
Most users ever online was 1545 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 am
Registered Users: Majuro, rtm, spiral78, willie fontaine


NeverSayDie wrote:
No there aren't many. SAD but true.

You might be surprised. Many lurk (watch, and/or watch and comment only when the mood strikes them).
Some go away, come back under a new name, go away, come back under a new name, go away.... Wink

DL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil_K



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 1825
Location: A World of my Own

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You might be surprised. Many lurk (watch, and/or watch and comment only when the mood strikes them).
Some go away, come back under a new name, go away, come back under a new name, go away.... Wink

DL


How perceptive of you, DL Wink

JohnHearst, D.F. is Distrito Federal (of Mexico), AKA Mexico City.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
saramainly



Joined: 14 Nov 2012
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many people use this forum?

Phil_K wrote:
Quote:
You might be surprised. Many lurk (watch, and/or watch and comment only when the mood strikes them).
Some go away, come back under a new name, go away, come back under a new name, go away.... Wink

DL


How perceptive of you, DL Wink

JohnHearst, D.F. is Distrito Federal (of Mexico), AKA Mexico City.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


This page is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Contact Dave's ESL Cafe
Copyright © 2011 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Road2Spain - TEFL and Spanish with one year student visa
EBC