Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some guys are animals !!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Some guys are animals !!!!! Reply with quote

I have been teaching a girl for the past year who is 20 years old and
as wide eyed and naieve as they come.
She is a Japanese girl who is into the R and B scene... black hip hop
etc... anyway she tells me about a fellow teacher at my school who
is a black American guy who asked her out... he is 38 by the way.
The story goes that he invited her to his apartment and within 5 minutes
was trying to get it on.... anyway the guy refuses to her request of
wearing a condom and then comes inside her... after the deed he sends
her on her way and doesnt take her calls and simply ignores her.
This guy not only put her at risk of pregnancy but God knows what else
this guy has been in Japan for over 15 years and has slept with at least
hundreds of girls. I know it takes two to tango but this guy totally took
advantage of her innocence... I dont want to be a dobber and by no means am I an angel myself but this has crossed the line... what do
you guys think???
Interested

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy sounds really horrible, and dangerous if you consider how easy it would be for him to pass on STDs. It makes me shudder. He's just used her and thrown her away like a peice of toilet paper. A young woman has lot to worry about each time she meets a new guy...it's a scary world. I'd warn others about him.
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A young woman should know better than to go to a new guy's apartment if she doesn't know him very well. Your friend doesn't sound too bright.
rapier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, some guys are indeed selfish animals- and calling them that insults the animal kingdom. Some people have no responsibility for themselves or others. Hope he gets whats coming to him.
Paji eh Wong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big believer in karma. That kind of behaviour will probably come back to bite the guy in the ass. Too bad about your friend.

Why is she telling you all this?
itaewonguy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she wanted it...
the whole black scene thing got to her and thought WOW this black guy likes me.. she could have made him wear a condom! if she was smart. he would have said OK or he would have rapped her! I think he would have worn it.. still why did she go to his apartment to meet she should have met in some other place more public.. and she gave it up pretty fast.
yeah he came inside her.. but she let him. I dont it was rape you know..
she needs to take the after pill.. and forget about him she got played.
face it. next time tell your japanese friend to not give up the jewels to the first brother that comes knocking..!
yes it was cold of him. but hey I think she has learnt a lesson here too!
khyber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes corporal:
blame the victim....

and that's funny you say that. I've invited TONNES of girls to my house and just remained friends with them. It's called not being a "selfish animal"
rapier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was he a famous basketball player?
helly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, 2 people here blaming the girl? I'm not going to say the "victim" because I don't have the whole story but I really hope this "She wanted it" or "She shouldn't have gone to his house, she was asking for it. Not too smart" are simply tactless examples of sarcasm.

Oh, and why is this posted in the Korea forum? Is that a Japan story?
inexhile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah a local barmaid here recently lost her cherry to a marine who promised her the world, she is really sweet and kind, but she also chose to go drinking with him and go back to base with him. I know the guy and hes a dick, his underwear are hangin up at the base as a trophy. It guts me but short of spanking the guy what do you do?, there will always be assholes waiting to take advantage.
Coffeecup

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is another one of those threads that sadly cause Westerners to read them, see certain exaggerated key words, and think "wow Asia is just profusely overbrimming with women begging to drop their underwear." Of course 99% of immediate society would not have anything to do with you, it's that rare .01% (yes, not 1%) of the occasional females that might go to those really lame and unenjoyable "hip hop" clubs and sex might occur. As for blacks, believe it a far fewer percentage of Japanese women like blacks than the percentage of women that like whites. When one is inside of the radius of the overblown "Roppongi" of course there'll be a small collection of unappetizing freako looking women with an exceptionally small number of them being good looking and out for a steady boyfriend. Just because you'll occasionally see this does not mean "it's all over the place man it's out of control." And of course people like to note how Japanese are so "accepting to blacks and whites" but in reality most all of them only do that as a standard social behavior like a politeness. Fact is if you live anywhere outside of Roppongi in Japan, get ready for day-in and day-out zenophobia and superficial "hellos."

Just trying to give any newer guys a sense of realism now, don't get caught up in "man those girls are out slutting everything around." What, you mean all 2 or 3 of them?
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think before you post. I never said she was asking for it. I said it was stupid to go to his house. Did she think he was going to serve her tea and crumpets, perhaps kiss her chastely on the cheek and conduct her safely home? Use your brains, if you can say you did, then you can be pretty sure you won't have anything to regret the morning after. She wasn't walking down a dark alley when some monster suddenly leaped upon her and ravished her. She went home with the guy = stupid. I maintain: what was she hoping to accomplish?
Coffeecup

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I should add, this thread also reminds me of all those so called GI Rapes in Okinawa. They aren't really AMERICN GI RAPES at random, they are usually black city youth that didn't have anything going for them in life and no capabilities if you gave them a million dollars so they took advantage of the Army and joined, they get stationed there. And of course there's these total moron rare selection of girls, pretty much waste of human life that do stuff like get excessive tans and pretty much hate EVERYONE except their so called "boyfriend," pretty much mad-at-the-world types of girls. And then the stupid asses have a dispute, he roughs her around, some screaming and hollaring and what do you know Time Magazine is on the scene again. Both the girl and the guy are just verment, why does it have to be "US Serviceman Rapes 'Japanese National.'" Bahaha... More like "filth trash have yet another shoving match and make EVERYONE look bad in the process." Yah I know some of you are going to say "that's so racist" but hey it's the truth. Only in your head do you see racism. If you don't believe it look it up do your research.

As for this 20 year old girl the OP is talking about, I already have my doubts as to her "wonderfulness."
helly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was she hoping to accomplish? I imagine that she was planning on getting laid. I also imagine that she was planning on using a condom and that she was planning on reducing the risk of pregnancy to the lowest possible degree.

Going to someone's house that you don't know very well may indeed be a fairly foolish thing to do. Happens all the time, bad things aren't guaranteed but they do happen.

From the story, however, she asked for a condom, he refused. She may not be very smart but he's a bit of a bast*rd, don't you think?

Like I said before, not calling anyone a victim, don't have enough to go on. But is it too much to ask for a bit of mutual respect or was that blown out of the water when the poor naive (stupid) Japanese girl followed the older black hip-hopper home? She knew what she was getting into?
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too much to ask that you NOT assume that someone you barely know is going to accede to your request to have safe sex? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: