Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some guys are animals !!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William Beckerson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rush wrote:
Ohhh please why would I care what a group of anonomous ESL cafe members think of me.

So that's why you came back to defend yourself?

And I'll accept that maybe you didnt make the story up. But that just leaves you as a gullible dupe.

Last edited by William Beckerson on Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwiboy_nz_99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sometimes you guys make me laugh

Glad to be of service, it's very mutual.

I'd like to ammend the title of the thread to...

"Some guys are animals, and some guys are just party animals"
RR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Blah blah.... Reply with quote

I also like fried chicken.

A lot.

But I'm not racist.
Drakoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaya wrote:
I'm not saying all black men are bad, but considering that GI's behavior, is it any wonder that 70% of all black children born in the US have a single parent?

I'm sorry, but you're confusing race and economics. You sound like some of the koreans who've said they don't like black people because of the 1992 LA riots. (where many korean owned businesses were looted by black people) You're selecting the wrong group to place blame on.
TECO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This little 20 year old Bizznatch isn't innocent.

Don't be a fool.
Yaya

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drakoi wrote:
Yaya wrote:
I'm not saying all black men are bad, but considering that GI's behavior, is it any wonder that 70% of all black children born in the US have a single parent?

I'm sorry, but you're confusing race and economics. You sound like some of the koreans who've said they don't like black people because of the 1992 LA riots. (where many korean owned businesses were looted by black people) You're selecting the wrong group to place blame on.

I'm not confusing anything. The absence of a father is a major problem affecting black youths today. Larry Elder (who's black) writes in his book "The Ten Things You Can't Say in America" about the problem of single parent households among black families (usually led by black women) and the problems it causes. This is a well documented problem that the freakin' liberals seem to ignore.
desultude

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaya said:

Quote:
I'm not confusing anything. The absence of a father is a major problem affecting black youths today. Larry Elder (who's black) writes in his book "The Ten Things You Can't Say in America" about the problem of single parent households among black families (usually led by black women) and the problems it causes. This is a well documented problem that the freakin' liberals seem to ignore.

It is racist to assume that, just because he has black skin, he will be correct on matters black. Hitler, and friends, wrote Mien Kampf, he was white. Wow, he must be right about the plight of the white man. Skin color is not a credential, no matter what color the skin is.

I really hate seeing a conservative black man, or white woman, being trotted out to support conservative arguments. It is about the only time conservatives treat black men and women with serious respect.
dogbert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultude wrote:
Yaya said:

Quote:

It is racist to assume that, just because he has black skin, he will be correct on matters black. Hitler, and friends, wrote Mien Kampf, he was white. Wow, he must be right about the plight of the white man. Skin color is not a credential, no matter what color the skin is.

I really hate seeing a conservative black man, or white woman, being trotted out to support conservative arguments. It is about the only time conservatives treat black men and women with serious respect.

This is necessary because in today's climate, it is not accepted that a person not of [Race X] could have a viewpoint on problems/issues involving [Race X] worthy of respect because that person cannot properly understand the historical experience of [Race X] and further, cannot properly cast off his own attitudes and culturally impressed preconceptions as a member of [Race Y].

This is widely accepted in academia.
Starperson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This girl got herself into the situation. She didn't have to have sex with him! She put herself at risk.

That doesn't make it better for her now.
Some guys are good deceivers.
I wish we were all born with built-in Horrible-Person Detectors.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

japanese people are retards. they think they know black people by looking at the clothes they wear, the music they listen to, and by imitating their style. and still somehow, they think people of a completely different race and culture will somehow fit into their little perspective on life.

I had japanese friends that think because they add the word "yo" at the end of everything they say, they will somehow be accepted as being something other than what they are.

superficial.
On the other hand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:

Quote:
japanese people are retards.

Now, now..
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, that was rash.
Yaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultude wrote:
Yaya said:

Quote:

So you're saying all blacks should be bleeding heart liberals and such? You should read more and see that a growing number of blacks are starting speak out on black-on-black crime, the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate number of violent crimes and that many laws geared to help minorities in fact hurt them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: