Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHARP handheld computer battery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: SHARP handheld computer battery Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can get a rechargable lith battery for a SHARP handheld computer? I looked around Yongsan Elec. Market and couldn't find any place selling SHARP products despite a banner on the outside of the building.
Derrek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

You can get one in Itaewon. Bought one with a female friend a month ago. I really laughed at the battery brand-name -- dudu-cell! hahahah!

There is a little electronics store which is located in the small alley which juts off of the bottom part of hooker-hill. Let me try some directions:

Start at Burger King in Itaewon (located right outside the subway). Head down the street towards hooker hill (heading in the opposite direction of Hamilton Hotel). About 20 meters or so, there is an alley which turns left. That is where the base of "hooker hill" begins. Take that alley up until you can make your first right-hand turn. That alley is where the electronics shop is. Go down that alley, and it will be almost immediately on your left.

Bring the computer dictionary with you for proper fit. Or at least the battery. You don't need a "sharp" battery. It's sort of like a watch battery, and different brands are fine as long as it's the right size. The guy at the store will know. He doesn't speak english, but you shouldn't have any problems if you just show it to him.

Now you owe me -- I expect a date with the girl in the picture!
Zed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, the girls all tied up. Wink

Thanks for the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: