Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding a profile pic???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proudman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Why does there have to be a link? Reply with quote

Why does there need to be a link? I don't understand why you can't just attach a picture.

So where would you get the link from? I reduced a pic to the small settings that are necessary, and added it to facebook.

I then tried to copy and paste that link, and this site said that link was invalid.

If anyone can shed some light or offer up any suggestions of where I can put my pic so I can in turn add the link, I'd really appreciate it!

Take care,

Mike
tall_dave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does there have to be a link? Reply with quote

proudman wrote:
Why does there need to be a link? I don't understand why you can't just attach a picture.

So where would you get the link from? I reduced a pic to the small settings that are necessary, and added it to facebook.

I then tried to copy and paste that link, and this site said that link was invalid.

If anyone can shed some light or offer up any suggestions of where I can put my pic so I can in turn add the link, I'd really appreciate it!

Take care,

Mike

Hi Mike, I did the same thing you did, I took a pic, put it on facebook, got the link and put that in my browser to make sure JUST the pic came up.. It did... then I went to my profile here but did'nt see a place to put the link I copied from facebook,. I would have thought there was a place in my profile settings called "AVATAR" (maybe) where I could past the link to my pic, but I dont see a place to do it...
Dimitris Stylianos
Mod Team
Mod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those with the avatar privilege, the place to manage them is at the bottom of the profile page where it shows Avatar control panel. If that doesn't appear in your profile page, then you do not have avatar privileges, which can only be granted by Dave.

DS
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: