Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

English Speaking Dermatologist in Seoul
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
umpittse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Excellent one in Itaewon Reply with quote

Excellent one in Itaewon. Great service, professional and fantastic English. It's within a 3-4 minute walk of Hamilton Hotel on the main strip. On the side of Hamilton Hotel, walking away from the army base. On the second floor of a building, above a nice restaurant. Difficult to miss..it says "Dermatology"
Dazed and Confused

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.dreamskin.co.kr
Dr. Park Kyong Ho has nearly native English, super nice, and professional.
Hawkeye Pierce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Excellent one in Itaewon Reply with quote

umpittse wrote:
Excellent one in Itaewon. Great service, professional and fantastic English. It's within a 3-4 minute walk of Hamilton Hotel on the main strip. On the side of Hamilton Hotel, walking away from the army base. On the second floor of a building, above a nice restaurant. Difficult to miss..it says "Dermatology"

Yes, its Clinic Ever above the "Between" restaurant, but the dermatology sign is hard to see from the the street. Walk into the restaurant and then go up the steps.

www.clinicever.co.kr

02-975-9553
jennzy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xuanzang wrote:
I go to the Leaders dermatologist clinic now up at Mia samgeori. The head dermatologist Jang Kyung ah knows English and her underlings. They don't try to put me on expensive treatments. They just listen, diagnose, prescribe something (if necessary) and I'm on my merry way.

can i get their numb/web?
i might try to make an appointment im often in that area
Xuanzang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jennzy wrote:
Xuanzang wrote:
I go to the Leaders dermatologist clinic now up at Mia samgeori. The head dermatologist Jang Kyung ah knows English and her underlings. They don't try to put me on expensive treatments. They just listen, diagnose, prescribe something (if necessary) and I'm on my merry way.

Go to Miasamgeori--go to Miasamgeori station, go out exit one, walk to the Kookmin Bank building and the clinic is on the 6th floor.

Website is www.beautyleader.co.kr but not a lot of English. Their phone number is 1588-7833
jennzy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xuanzang wrote:
jennzy wrote:
Xuanzang wrote:

Go to Miasamgeori--go to Miasamgeori station, go out exit one, walk to the Kookmin Bank building and the clinic is on the 6th floor.

Website is www.beautyleader.co.kr but not a lot of English. Their phone number is 1588-7833

awesome thank you!
hamsteRRiFic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Leader's Clinic in Miasamgeori will be relocating soon--can't remember if it's the end of July of the end of August. Anyway, the building is being torn down or remodeled or something so they will move to Myeongdong, and reopen their clinic inside the big department store there (can't remember at the moment if it's a Shinsegae or a Hyundai department store).

Don't know if it's a temporary or a permanent move, but if they are successful in their new location, it will probably be permanent.
MollyBloom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in the southwest region of Seoul?
hostness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, how much do you guys pay and what treatment are you getting?
mlcqueen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of going for laser at the TengTeng clinic. Has anyone else used him? How was the experience?
suemin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hostness wrote:
Just curious, how much do you guys pay and what treatment are you getting?

These are the last month discount price from YK skin clinic in Gangnam station.(Opposite of CGV, 7th floor, 1st floor is Krispy Kream Dounuts. They are with plastic surgery)

ACNE treatment:70,000 won (300,000won for 5 times)
Laser toning + Vitamin mask 80,000 won
Fraxel laser+PPR(Stem cell)+Revival treatment: 500,000won(Yes, half million)
Botox:200,000 won to 300,000won
West Coast Tatterdemalion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is only my opinion, but I was not impressed with the Teng Teng clinic. The word that I would use to describe the doctor there would be "apathetic." He talked and talked and talked some more. He also seemed more concerned with getting money than caring about how I was doing. As a result, I went elsewhere.
coetivy89

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suemin wrote:
These are the last month discount price from YK skin clinic in Gangnam station.(Opposite of CGV, 7th floor, 1st floor is Krispy Kream Dounuts. They are with plastic surgery)

ACNE treatment:70,000 won (300,000won for 5 times)
Laser toning + Vitamin mask 80,000 won
Fraxel laser+PPR(Stem cell)+Revival treatment: 500,000won(Yes, half million)
Botox:200,000 won to 300,000won

suemin, would you mind saying more about YK Skin Clinic? Have you undergone any of their procedures? How would you review their service? Does one or more of the doctors speak english?

Also, when you say "ACNE treatment," what kind of treatment is this? What is PPR (Stem cell)?

Feel free to PM me if possible / if you like. Thanks in advance!
Yaya

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whichever dermatologist you go to, avoid Botox. The potential damage you do to your face over the long term makes Botox a huge risk not worth taking.
MollyBloom

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently went to The Leader's Myeongdong location (Sinsegae Dept. Store 13th floor connected to HoeHyeon Station) location and saw Dr. Jang Kyung-Ae for a non-cosmetic skin problem. She was awesome, very nice, and very attentive. When I made the appt., I specifically asked for her and just booked the appt. on the day she was in the location I wanted to go to.

The only pain in the ass thing about that particular location is that the pharmacy they tell you to go to is in the bowels of the underground shopping center that's connected to the subway station and the department store, so I had to ask a couple of people for directions on my way there.

I believe this location is now their main building, however they do have locations in Myeongdong Sinsegae, Mokdong Hyundae, Mokdong Trapelis, Apgujeong, Dogok, GunDae's Star City Hotel, Jamsil, Bucheon, Daegu, Chunan, (and two places in China).

Here is the listing of the locations: http://www.beautyleader.co.kr/about/about_network_16.asp

Along the top are the different tabs with all the locations, and below those tabs are two tabs for pictures of that location, and directions, complete with a video showing how to get to the location from the subway stop. The main number, as someone posted before, is 1588-7833.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: