Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apostilled Degree Copy for Office of Education
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samcic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Apostilled Degree Copy for Office of Education Reply with quote

Heard its getting tough to get a job in Seoul because of all the competition.

jeremysums wrote:
Have you found a job in Korea?

Warhammer820 wrote:

Yeah they can't share information.

If you need documents apostille in a hurry, you can use an apostille service www.apostillepros.com but you have to pay them. They can do it the same day they receive your documents. 1 day for apostille and 2-3 shipping days for the documents to get to South Korea by FedEx international with tracking

So your saying that i can get an apostille in 2-3 days? What does a copy of a degree mean? It's just a scanned copy of my degree right?[/quote][/quote]
philipswoodjnr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Government job Reply with quote

I work for an after school program and have done for 9 months. They now tell me that they need to see my CRC because it has expired. Is this true? Can it expire?
jeremysums

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

If they ask for it, probably be a good idea to get them a new one or wait and see, what will happen.

philipswoodjnr wrote:
I work for an after school program and have done for 9 months. They now tell me that they need to see my CRC because it has expired. Is this true? Can it expire?
samcic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

Good to start now, its only $18 to get, but about 6 weeks wait time.

philipswoodjnr wrote:
jeremysums

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

For the most part, it expire in 6 months. Some will say a year. It depends on who you ask.

philipswoodjnr wrote:
samcic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

Do you know if there is an embassy in Daegu to get docs notarized.

jeremysums wrote:
For the most part, it expire in 6 months. Some will say a year. It depends on who you ask.

philipswoodjnr wrote:
jakeciana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

Link: http://seoul.usembassy.gov/

samcic wrote:

jeremysums wrote:

philipswoodjnr wrote:
jeremysums

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

Why does the embassy charge so much to notarize. It should be free.

jakeciana wrote:

samcic wrote:

jeremysums wrote:

philipswoodjnr wrote:
jakeciana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

You have to make an appointment and notarization is not their service, so they probably have to dedicate someone to notary.

jeremysums wrote:

jakeciana wrote:

samcic wrote:

jeremysums wrote:

philipswoodjnr wrote:
Kepler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Apostilled Degree Copy for Office of Education Reply with quote

samcic wrote:
Heard its getting tough to get a job in Seoul because of all the competition.

jeremysums wrote:
Have you found a job in Korea?

Warhammer820 wrote:

Yeah they can't share information.

If you need documents apostille in a hurry, you can use an apostille service www.apostillepros.com but you have to pay them. They can do it the same day they receive your documents. 1 day for apostille and 2-3 shipping days for the documents to get to South Korea by FedEx international with tracking

So your saying that i can get an apostille in 2-3 days? What does a copy of a degree mean? It's just a scanned copy of my degree right?

That's right. Just keep topping the thread along with your "friends" jakeciana and jeremysums since it contains a link to Apostille Pros.
jeremysums

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Government job Reply with quote

Its better to send it back to the states to have it notarize and apostille.

jakeciana wrote:
You have to make an appointment and notarization is not their service, so they probably have to dedicate someone to notary.

jeremysums wrote:

jakeciana wrote:

samcic wrote:

jeremysums wrote:

philipswoodjnr wrote:
chamank

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is office of education?
jeremysums

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The office of where the school is at. Like Ulsan Office of Education for instance. Ulsan is actually really nice.

chamank wrote:
chamank

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an offer in Ulsan. I've been doing some research. It's near the beach right and there a Hyundai facility there?

jeremysums wrote:
The office of where the school is at. Like Ulsan Office of Education for instance. Ulsan is actually really nice.

chamank wrote:
chamank

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we turn in the degree into the office of education or the korean immigration?

jeremysums wrote:

chamank wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: