Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

de-worming products?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MegaMind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Detox! Reply with quote

Instead of using a pharmaceutical drug with possibly deleterious or outright harmful side effects, or instead of killing off your suspected case of worms along with whatever positive gut flora and probiotics exist in your intestines, I suggest doing high-powered herbal detoxes.

First and foremost, I recommend Dr. Schulze's American Botanical Pharmacy because the products are not only 100% organic but in many cases substantially wild harvested. Therefore the products are potent. Plus, in many cases these products serve not only in a cleansing capacity but also a stimulating and nutritional capacity. For example, start chowing down on the Superfood Tabs and powder to make your blood surge with vitality.

For your case, since it seems dire and persistent, I would do a 5-day Bowel Detox, possibly repeatedly and the follow up with a liver detox (maybe twice or more) with a host of other remedies. Not only are you likely to cure your malady, but you most likely will boost your immune system into high gear with an overall benefit for your mind and body.

Try the Bowel Flush shot to start ridding your body of excess waste. Then try the Intestinal Formula Number Two in conjunction with Intestinal Formula 1. (For your case, I would take the Intestinal Two in massive amounts for weeks.) Intestinal Formula Two is proven to have a vacuum like effect in sucking out toxins from the intestines and suffocating worms and such vermin. (You can even view pictures of people having passed major intestinal impactions and worms. Not that such pictures are pleasant, but they show the reality of cleansing.)

Although I have never suffered from the malady which you are describing, I can testify that the detoxes always give me a boost in skin radiance, hair health, etc.

Do as much research on his website as possible and check out his free tutorials on the blog: https://herbdocblog.com/ , www.herbdoc.com

Plus, there's a host of materials on the web, but I recommend Dr. Schulze foremost because he has years of clinical practice, according to testimony he has helped scores of people not only prolong life but evade the malicious medical 'industry', and his products are herbal with years of tradition to their credit.

Ultimately modern medical science and traditional herbal practice both have their place, and you should make the decision that is best for you based on your research and trust.
Underwaterbob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advice is to completely ignore Megamind and go see a real doctor.
brakattack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwaterbob wrote:

Yeah I'm not into holistic stuff either. Would a urologist like Swampfox10mm mentioned work for this? Anyone know of any that are guaranteed to speak some English? I know it may sound ridiculous but I'm not trying to walk into a crowded office of people and make hand gestures toward my ass to get the idea across to the receptionist. It would be funny but something I'd like to avoid.
UknowsI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwaterbob wrote:

I agree with the first part, but if you just want the worm killing pill you only have to visit a pharmacy and it's not necessary to visit a doctor unless you have some real symptoms.
NYC_Gal 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading this freaked me out and gave me phantom itchies, so I scrubbed my entire apartment, did ALL of my bedding and laundry, and took those pills. Apparently, this shiz is so common that the pharmacy had a basket of single servings on the counter next to the basket of vitamin C sachets. Nasty.

The one benefit of all this is that I decided to no longer allow my puppy on my bed, and he's started obeying orders more. So, in a convoluted way, me freaking out about worms helped train my puppy. Thanks!

Now let me disinfect this keyboard...
lemak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brakattack wrote:
Ok so I've had this problem for about 8 months now. The constant itching is driving me nuts and 구충제 hasn't seemed to help. I think I need to see a doctor.

All jokes aside, does anyone know of any English speaking proctologists (butt doctors) in Seoul? It would be super helpful. I've never had this problem before coming to Korea and its incredibly frustrating.

If it's not 'roids and not worms you might want to look into what you use to wipe.

According to the Korea Times....

Quote:
Consumers Korea last month conducted tests on seven different types of toilet paper, six tissues, four napkins, six hand wipes, five sanitary napkins and eight diapers.

Fluorescent whitening agents were found in four toilet paper products ― the own-brand (OB) products of discount chains E-Mart, Lotte Mart and Home Plus, and Ssangyong C&B's Cody Premium toilet rolls.

Quote:
Since the brighteners are linked to allergic reactions and irritations when in contact with skin, the law strictly prevents their use in napkins, hand wipes and diapers.

However, there are no such regulations about using the agents in tissues and toilet paper, which critics say is a problem.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2010/04/123_64201.html

I also use baby wipes for that squeaky clean feel, and found that if I use a brand *other* than Kleenex (I've tried half a dozen) the old bum crack will become so itchy after a few days I'd quite happily wipe it with sand paper to relieve the itching.

Too much information, I know but it's kind of on topic, and hopefully helpful.
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could always go to nyc and get some street coke. that stuff is often times 50% cut with deworming powder so you can get your buzz and deworm yourself at the same time! Laughing

(for those devoid of sarcasm: this post was not made with any sincerity)
Reggie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading this thread about worms and the other thread saying how many people in Korea have Hepatitis A, I think I'll quarantine myself from relatives after I arrive in the USA until it's determined I don't have Hep or worms. Laughing
Reggie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wishfullthinkng wrote:
you could always go to nyc and get some street coke. that stuff is often times 50% cut with deworming powder so you can get your buzz and deworm yourself at the same time! Laughing

Do you know of a dealer that cuts it with worming medicine and also with Preparation H suppositories? We need to order a kilo that we can pass around and cure everyone in this thread. Laughing
brakattack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemak wrote:
brakattack wrote:
Ok so I've had this problem for about 8 months now. The constant itching is driving me nuts and 구충제 hasn't seemed to help. I think I need to see a doctor.

All jokes aside, does anyone know of any English speaking proctologists (butt doctors) in Seoul? It would be super helpful. I've never had this problem before coming to Korea and its incredibly frustrating.

If it's not 'roids and not worms you might want to look into what you use to wipe.

According to the Korea Times....

Quote:
Consumers Korea last month conducted tests on seven different types of toilet paper, six tissues, four napkins, six hand wipes, five sanitary napkins and eight diapers.

Fluorescent whitening agents were found in four toilet paper products ― the own-brand (OB) products of discount chains E-Mart, Lotte Mart and Home Plus, and Ssangyong C&B's Cody Premium toilet rolls.

Quote:
Since the brighteners are linked to allergic reactions and irritations when in contact with skin, the law strictly prevents their use in napkins, hand wipes and diapers.

However, there are no such regulations about using the agents in tissues and toilet paper, which critics say is a problem.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2010/04/123_64201.html

I also use baby wipes for that squeaky clean feel, and found that if I use a brand *other* than Kleenex (I've tried half a dozen) the old bum crack will become so itchy after a few days I'd quite happily wipe it with sand paper to relieve the itching.

Too much information, I know but it's kind of on topic, and hopefully helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually use a bidet so I don't think it has to do with that.

Like I said, I took 구충제 a few times and it didn't seem to work. I think I need to get a professional checkup as awkward and uncomfortable as it will be. That's why I'd like to find an English speaking doctor to minimize potential miscommunication. It's just really driving me nuts having to use hemorrhoid cream all the time for temporary relief.

I'm so young, I never expected to have gross problems like this so soon! I'm positive that I'm a pretty clean guy too. Urgh.
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't seem to find the article, but there was a study done recently(ish) in japan about the use of overuse of bidets. scientists found that people who used them very frequently tended to have anal irritations and infections more than those who didn't because they were washing away a lot of the good bacteria.
brakattack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wishfullthinkng wrote:
i can't seem to find the article, but there was a study done recently(ish) in japan about the use of overuse of bidets. scientists found that people who used them very frequently tended to have anal irritations and infections more than those who didn't because they were washing away a lot of the good bacteria.

I wish I could pin it down on something like that but I've only been using a bidet for 2 months and I've had this problem for about 10 months now. If anything, the bidet is helping.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to go? The problem here as I mentioned is that I want to find a place that speaks some English to minimize the awkwardness factor as much as possible. If I could find an English-speaking proctologist clinic that would be great since they would speak my language and since everyone is in there for butt problems anyways.
AsiaESLbound

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if you failed to consider contracting a case of worms might be the result of eating your way all through the world only to find yourself 6 months later with messed up guts and ridiculous flatulence to the point I can't go 10 minutes without accidentally sounding off my cursed woopee cushion? Sound silly? Hardly not. I now fart too darned much, because something is in my gut that I picked up during international travel. I'm doomed without health insurance, income, and benefits, and can only hope I find a way to get on my feet again... This economic downturn and penny jobs without benefits is very retarded. A guy with worms needs a checkup and treatment, but in America, you'd better hope you die before you need help if uninsured. Or at least find a way to get on the dole so you can't be sued and garnished until death over an emergency health care matter should that arise.
brakattack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AsiaESLbound wrote:
What if you failed to consider contracting a case of worms might be the result of eating your way all through the world only to find yourself 6 months later with messed up guts and ridiculous flatulence to the point I can't go 10 minutes without accidentally sounding off my cursed woopee cushion? Sound silly? Hardly not. I now fart too darned much, because something is in my gut that I picked up during international travel. I'm doomed without health insurance, income, and benefits, and can only hope I find a way to get on my feet again... This economic downturn and penny jobs without benefits is very retarded. A guy with worms needs a checkup and treatment, but in America, you'd better hope you die before you need help if uninsured. Or at least find a way to get on the dole so you can't be sued and garnished until death over an emergency health care matter should that arise.

I would hope that an emergy medical matter wouldn't arise from something like this but now you're got me slightly worried.

Seriously, where the hell can I go in Seoul to get my butthole to stop itching while minimizing at least some of the embarassment? Its driving me nuts!
brakattack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. Sorry people, I'm just really hoping someone can understand my situation and point me in the right direction. This problem is so disgusting and irritating and I've had enough of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: