Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which FBI background check apostille service is better?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

I haven't made any false accusations. I just said U.S. Authentication have a new address. That's what posted on their site, check their site and when you view that address, it's a condo. What is wrong with that? Tell me how is that discredit? They work out of their home, no big deal. It is stated on their site. They moved to a new condo. Does working out of their condo discredit them?

I provided links to Yelp and Better Business Bureau. I didn't say anything about the business. It's links that can be found on the internet.

I clicked on your name and you've happened to mentioned them 5-6 times even without using their services. You did, didn't you. What false accusations are you insinuating?

Come on bro?

And for people reading, this is what I wrote:

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:41 pm Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better?
US Authentication.. just moved to a new condo, they operate from their condo. It's on their website. Don't send to their old condo/house address, if no one is there, your document might get lost.

From their site
"Our new address, effective October 7th is:
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:
Come on Kep...

People are smarter than you think. They click on your name and you have a plug in for US. Legalization and US Authentication. Do you work for them? LOL.

There is no discredit here. If they work out of a condo. They work out of a condo. How is that discredit? Own it. You work out of a condo you work out of a condo. It's not a bad thing. Many people do it. If you work out of a farmland you work out of a farmland?

The links are from the internet, everyone has access to them. Kepler you're starting to give yourself away that you work for US Legalization or US Authentication. One or the other. Click on your name, how many times you've mentioned them without even using their services. Come on bro.

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:
US Authentication.. just moved to a new condo, they operate from their condo. It's on their website. Don't send to their old condo/house address, if no one is there, your document might get lost.

From their site
"Our new address, effective October 7th is:
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

You are the Apostille Pros spammer of the board. Trying to discredit your competitors?

I live in Korea. You can ask the mods to check my ip if you doubt that. You can make false accusations. However, I have nothing to lose since I don't receive money from any apostille service.
Kepler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

jakeciana wrote:
I haven't made any false accusations.

I just said U.S. Authentication have a new address. That's what posted on their site, check their site and when you view that site, it's a condo. What is wrong with that? Tell me how is that discredit? They work out of their home, no big deal. It is stated on their site. They moved to a new condo. Does working out of your condo discredit them?

I provide links to Yelp and Better Business Bureau. I didn't say anything about the business. It's links that can be found on the internet.

I clicked on your name and you've happened to mentioned them 5-6 times even without using their services. You did, didn't you. What false accusations are you insinuating?

Come on bro?

You can falsely accuse me of working for an Apostille Service. I have nothing to lose since I don't actually work for one. You are just trying to muddy the waters and divert attention from your own spamming.
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

Whatever Kep... for a person that doesn't care about apostille or apostille service? You're quite fond of this topic. According to your posts, you haven't used any apostille services, but you're always on the forum - night and day providing links to apostille services. Sounds a little sketchy bro.

And I haven't done anything to discredit the companies you've mentioned. It is easily found on their site and if your search the companies reviews, it's online for everyone to see. Also practice what you preach.

Merry Xmas and happy new year.

Again, the best thing is probably for the mods to disallow people to post links or references.

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

I just said U.S. Authentication have a new address. That's what posted on their site, check their site and when you view that site, it's a condo. What is wrong with that? Tell me how is that discredit? They work out of their home, no big deal. It is stated on their site. They moved to a new condo. Does working out of your condo discredit them?

I provide links to Yelp and Better Business Bureau. I didn't say anything about the business. It's links that can be found on the internet.

Come on bro?

You can falsely accuse me of working for an Apostille Service. I have nothing to lose since I don't actually work for one. You are just trying to muddy the waters and divert attention from your own spamming.
Kepler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

jakeciana wrote:
Whatever Kep... for a person that doesn't care about apostille or apostille service? You're quite fond of this topic. According to your posts, you haven't used any apostille services, but you're always on the forum - night and day providing links to apostille services. Sounds a little sketchy bro.

And I haven't done anything to discredit the companies you've mentioned. It is easily found on their site and if your search the companies reviews, it's online for everyone to see. Also practice what you preach.

Again, the best thing is probably for the mods to disallow people to post links or references.

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

Come on bro?

Quoted just in case an attempt is made to modify this post later.
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

Quoted 1 more time bud. Merry Xmas.

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

Come on bro?

Quoted just in case an attempt is made to modify this post later.
2i2dk1ny2i3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just sent mine to RushDocs

spoke with them first and looking forward top finally finishing this process
yfb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received mine back from US Authentication. Quick and easy, a bit pricey ($75 total). Why would you send it to the State Department and risk a 3+ wait and your docs expiring?
starsail

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote one of the Yelp reviews and filed a BBB complaint with US Authentication. It was partially my fault because I didn't keep a tracking number of the return envelope, but they actually claimed that they sent me back the documents and I/they have zero proof of that, my credit card was never charged. The guy that owns it is a huge d*ck, he's abusive over the phone and they ignore you if anything goes wrong. I'm sure that people have had their successes with them where everything is 100%, they say they've been in business for 16 years, but I wouldn't trust them. I actually had to turn down a hogwan contract in November because I didn't get my apostille back and had to restart the background check process, this time using a friend of a friend in DC for the apostille. It literally took a week between getting my CBC and for my documents to get to Korea. Seriously, ask around - you never know who might be able to do it in person. Not that expensive and still much faster and safer.
Kepler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakeciana wrote:
That's good that you had success. Some people have problems and some don't. Found on google. http://www.yelp.com/biz/us-legalization-annapolis or from the BBB http://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/legal-document-assistance/us-legalization-in-annapolis-md-90179962

kattaylor31 wrote:
I used US Legalization as well. They were really quick and efficient. I chose them because my recruiter told me she sent everyone there.

starsail wrote:
I wrote one of the Yelp reviews and filed a BBB complaint with US Authentication. It was partially my fault because I didn't keep a tracking number of the return envelope, but they actually claimed that they sent me back the documents and I/they have zero proof of that, my credit card was never charged. The guy that owns it is a huge d*ck, he's abusive over the phone and they ignore you if anything goes wrong. I'm sure that people have had their successes with them where everything is 100%, they say they've been in business for 16 years, but I wouldn't trust them. I actually had to turn down a hogwan contract in November because I didn't get my apostille back and had to restart the background check process, this time using a friend of a friend in DC for the apostille. It literally took a week between getting my CBC and for my documents to get to Korea. Seriously, ask around - you never know who might be able to do it in person. Not that expensive and still much faster and safer.

Interesting story but the yelp reviews/ BBB complaints were actually about a different company. Are you confused about which apostille service you dealt with? Furthermore, there are no reviews of US Authentication posted on Yelp or the BBB site. My baloney detector is going off.
stephorama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: RushDocs Reply with quote

Just received my Fed Apostille for my CBC and my degree copy and teaching certificate copy both notarized and apostilled in D.C. Took all of about 4 days, including mail time.

This company was very communicative and did what they said they would quite expediently. I don't care if they operate out of a shoe box - they get their work done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: