Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seoul citizens' reaction to NK soldiers 1950
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Chance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, tell ya what, you answer the questions raised in my previous posts, and I'll consider yours
catman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Chance wrote:
Hey, tell ya what, you answer the questions raised in my previous posts, and I'll consider yours

You didn't ask me any question. Don't back out.
Why does North Korea still have labor prision camps?
Dave Chance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catman wrote:
Dave Chance wrote:

When you've established that you can read properly, I'll consider your question.

In the meantime you can ponder why US prisons are overflowing and why local US communities are breaking down Idea
catman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Chance wrote:
catman wrote:
Dave Chance wrote:

When you've established that you can read properly, I'll consider your question.

In the meantime you can ponder why US prisons are overflowing and why local US communities are breaking down Idea

The thread (which you started) is about North and South Korea.

So again I ask, why does North Korea still have apporimately 200,000 of its citizens in forced labor camps?
young_clinton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do the watchdog organizations that moniter corruption have to say about the USA and what do they say about N.K.? How does N.K. rank in corruption? It's pretty obvious N.K. is suffering because there leaders and there is only one is appalling, there system is appalling.
NohopeSeriously

Location: The Christian Right-Wing Educational Republic of Korea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Chance wrote:
catman wrote:
Dave Chance wrote:

From the famous Japanese-Canadian journalist, Benjamin Fulford.

Quote:
There is no genocide going on in China right now. The last time mass government murder took place in China was when Committee of 300 agent Mao Tse Tung was in charge. While I do not support everything the Chinese government does, I have personally seen, on many trips to China, that the Chinese now have more freedom than Americans do. The United States has about 30 times more people per capita in concentration camps and jail than China. Put another way, the US, with a population of 300 million has 7.2 million in jail while China, with a population of over 1.3 billion has 1.6 million people in jail. You are living in a fascist dictatorship of the worst kind.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2012/04/re-question-from-an-oath-keeper.html

It looks like to me that the United States of America is as oppressive as North Korea.
Dave Chance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NohopeSeriously wrote:
Dave Chance wrote:
catman wrote:
Dave Chance wrote:

From the famous Japanese-Canadian journalist, Benjamin Fulford.

Quote:
There is no genocide going on in China right now. The last time mass government murder took place in China was when Committee of 300 agent Mao Tse Tung was in charge. While I do not support everything the Chinese government does, I have personally seen, on many trips to China, that the Chinese now have more freedom than Americans do. The United States has about 30 times more people per capita in concentration camps and jail than China. Put another way, the US, with a population of 300 million has 7.2 million in jail while China, with a population of over 1.3 billion has 1.6 million people in jail. You are living in a fascist dictatorship of the worst kind.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2012/04/re-question-from-an-oath-keeper.html

It looks like to me that the United States of America is as oppressive as North Korea.

You could add to that the fact that the USA government (not necessarily all the people) is the oppressor of several countries responsible for the misery of literally millions through its various wars, both covert and known, and its support of various dictatorships worldwide. Additionally, the US government has conducted numerous nuclear tests and missile test launches in the name of 'peace and democracy'. People here are free to shop and become a worker drone, but they can and are put in jail if they think different. Finally, the US supported European fascists prior to and during WWII-

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/american_supporters_of_the_europ.htm

A number of prominent and wealthy American businessmen helped to support fascist regimes in Europe from the 1920s through the 1940s. These people helped to support Francisco Franco during the Spanish Civil War of 1936, as well as Benito Mussolini, and Adolph Hitler.

Some of the primary and more famous Americans and companies that were involved with the fascist regimes of Europe are: William Randolph Hearst, Joseph Kennedy (JFK's father), Charles Lindbergh, John Rockefeller, Andrew Mellon (head of Alcoa, banker, and Secretary of Treasury), DuPont, General Motors, Standard Oil (now Exxon), Ford, ITT, Allen Dulles (later head of the CIA), Prescott Bush, National City Bank, and General Electric.

The following is excerpted from a report printed by the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary in 1974:

The activities of General Motors, Ford and Chrysler prior to and during World War II...are instructive. At that time, these three firms dominated motor vehicle production in both the United States and Germany. Due to its mass production capabilities, automobile manufacturing is one of the most crucial industries with respect to national defense. As a result, these firms retained the economic and political power to affect the shape of governmental relations both within and between these nations in a manner which maximized corporate global profits. In short, they were private governments unaccountable to the citizens of any country yet possessing tremendous influence over the course of war and peace in the world. The substantial contribution of these firms to the American war effort in terms of tanks, aircraft components, and other military equipment is widely acknowledged. Less well known are the simultaneous contributions of their foreign subsidiaries to the Axis Powers. In sum, they maximized profits by supplying both sides with the materiel needed to conduct the war.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: