Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Air Asia Japan now booking for Korea-Japan flights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enigma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Air Asia Japan now booking for Korea-Japan flights Reply with quote

I noticed on Air Asia's website that they are now accepting bookings for Incheon-Tokyo (Narita) and Busan-Tokyo (also Narita). The flights from Incheon start October 28 and from Busan on November 28.
They're not as cheap as I was hoping though, as I checked several different dates for each and most of the flights I found were about 280,000won from Incheon and about 300,000 won from Busan for a return flight. That's definitely cheaper than Korean/Asiana but it doesn't include baggage or food and drinks.
I think if you book a few months in advance on Air Busan you can get flights from Busan to Narita for about 320,000won, and that includes 15kg baggage (if I remember correctly) and a snack and drinks.
Enigma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update on the prices. They're showing much better prices to Tokyo now, about 166,000 won return from Incheon and 161,000 return from Busan (not including baggage).
Waygeek

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is brilliant! Those prices are great, I'm planning to go in June or July. Really helped me out mate, cheers!
le-paul

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Air Asia Japan now booking for Korea-Japan flights Reply with quote

Enigma wrote:
I noticed on Air Asia's website that they are now accepting bookings for Incheon-Tokyo (Narita) and Busan-Tokyo (also Narita). The flights from Incheon start October 28 and from Busan on November 28.
They're not as cheap as I was hoping though, as I checked several different dates for each and most of the flights I found were about 280,000won from Incheon and about 300,000 won from Busan for a return flight. That's definitely cheaper than Korean/Asiana but it doesn't include baggage or food and drinks.
I think if you book a few months in advance on Air Busan you can get flights from Busan to Narita for about 320,000won, and that includes 15kg baggage (if I remember correctly) and a snack and drinks.

yure great. thanks for the info!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: