Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"We don't need you to do that." -Trayvon Martin Ca
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUrbanMyth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cosmic Hum wrote:
geldedgoat wrote:
[

I'm cuious why the author of that article chose to make a comparison to the Zimmerman / Martin incident. Was this shooter also assaulted and nearly killed before he shot the teenager?

Quote:
Perhaps they just thought hey...look at the facts...the facts of this case are very similar to the facts of the other case.
Older whitish guy with hand gun kills unarmed black teenager.

Then they leave it to a particular breed of reader to generate even more interest by creating and believing in fantasies such as yours.

Exactly what fantasies are you referring to? Zimmerman's documented and treated injuries (which BTW are consistent with his story)?
Titus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirius black wrote:

Murder is murder and you're dead either way.

Not in America. T. Martin got a several month long media circus. This dead white girl got nothing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222149/Autumn-Pasquale-Teenage-brothers-arrested-murder-12-year-old-girl-stuffed-recycling-bin.html

Quote:
Got any suggestions?

Segregation.
sirius black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of segregation? 50s style?
Titus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirius black wrote:

When de-segregation happened the functional elements of the black population ran like the wind away from black dysfunction. This left the black masses without any local aristocracy to lead and guide them. Heavily black areas exist without male leadership other than gangbangers and corrupt pols. They exist without families. Without people acting properly.

The census says my area is 98%+ non-black. There have been 5 murders, two car jackings (one a murder) and several armed robberies in the time I've been living here. 100% of the perps have been black. My area would effectively be crime free w/o black people.

Yes. 1950's style.
Titus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing about my 98% non-black census area. The public schools here are almost entirely black. They get bussed in. I can not believe people put up with this. Our friends have 2nd and 3rd jobs just to use the local crappy catholic schools (at 1k/month per kid) and those are starting to fill up with Haitians and Dominicans. Schools for blacks would take an enormous amount of financial pressure off white/Asian/Hispanic families. Enormous. The cities will start to be populated by normal middle class people again.
The Cosmic Hum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUrbanMyth wrote:
Exactly what fantasies are you referring to? Zimmerman's documented and treated injuries (which BTW are consistent with his story)?

Yes...those...as well as the ones that geldedgoat believes as well.
Titus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sailer:

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2012/12/quiz-can-you-pick-out-white-hispanic.html

Zimmerman was white and then white Hispanic and now is just kind of a bad guy after disclosing he's part black.

Sailer makes a great point. Depending on what the narrative needs, the ethnicity/race of someone is just changed.

This because the people or the group of people who own the media have a burning, blood dripping from fangs hatred of white people and don't care how absurd they behave to make others hate whites too (including calling white people Hispanic and black-mestizo people white).

Again, look at all these "white males":

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx
geldedgoat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cosmic Hum wrote:
TheUrbanMyth wrote:

Don't be a coward; be specific. What fantasies are you referring to? That Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his claims of being assaulted and having his head bashed into the ground by Martin? That nothing of that sort was reported in the article of the other event? That this is a significant difference between the two events, making them ineligible for comparison? That the author of that article had a clear agenda in his attempt to make a comparison?
sirius black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
sirius black wrote:

When de-segregation happened the functional elements of the black population ran like the wind away from black dysfunction. This left the black masses without any local aristocracy to lead and guide them. Heavily black areas exist without male leadership other than gangbangers and corrupt pols. They exist without families. Without people acting properly.

The census says my area is 98%+ non-black. There have been 5 murders, two car jackings (one a murder) and several armed robberies in the time I've been living here. 100% of the perps have been black. My area would effectively be crime free w/o black people.

Yes. 1950's style.

Why total segregation? I would presume the college educated black middle and upper classes have a comparable low crime rate to Whites.

Why segregate along racial lines? Why not segrgate along the lines of those actually committing crimes or most likely to like the undereducated, poor Blacks?

Also, presumably you advocate this to stop crime against Whites, right? Well, how do you stop the masive amount of White on White violent crime? How does it stop that? There are about 800k Whites in prisons. How do I protect myself against them?
Titus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why total segregation? I would presume the college educated black middle and upper classes have a comparable low crime rate to Whites.

They need the guidance of intelligent ones. When the talented tenth just bails then nobody is there to take care of anything except white cops.

Quote:
Why segregate along racial lines? Why not segrgate along the lines of those actually committing crimes or most likely to like the undereducated, poor Blacks?

Middle class blacks commit more crime than poor whites and Hispanics. Poor whites tend towards property crime and theft. We're just not that violent on an individual level. Asians even less so .

Quote:
Also, presumably you advocate this to stop crime against Whites, right? Well, how do you stop the massive amount of White on White violent crime? How does it stop that? There are about 800k Whites in prisons. How do I protect myself against them?

Race is real. To put it like an egalitarian: Society is a racial construct and class is a social construct (the inversion of the Marxist obsession is the truth). There isn't "massive white on white crime" anyway.

The idea is less about crime and more about sustaining civilization. Detroit and Birmingham show us clearly that civilization dies when the demographics shift. When people fear going outside of their homes there is no civilization.

Desegregation hasn't worked out well. Instead of just ruining a dozen major cities why not draw lines designating where different groups can live? We don't have to be mean about it. This section is for group A and this section for B etc. That's the way it works anyway, except that we use bussing to destroy schools and allow group B to ride their bikes over to our side and ruin things.

I think my opinion is pretty clear. Not wanted to get banned just yet, I'll put the topic in the can for a while.
Captain Corea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ because many people don't want to live like that. I, for one, prefer to live in multicultural areas.
The Cosmic Hum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geldedgoat wrote:
The Cosmic Hum wrote:
TheUrbanMyth wrote:

Don't be a coward; be specific. What fantasies are you referring to?

How much more specific does the English language have to be?
Those - being used as a specific demonstrative pronoun
if you consider the word fantasy as being ellipted then
Those fantasies - specific demonstrative determiner
referring to specific fantasies previously mentioned
Either way, as specific as the English language gets.

The ones
The - specific determiner - definite article
Again...as specific as the English language gets.
The ones
ones - plural numeric pronoun
referring to the fantasies previously mentioned
Again - specific reference

While grammar may difficult for you to grasp, it may help you in developing your skills of rhetoric.
It also appears you are a bit shaky on vocabulary.
How does 'coward' fit your argument?
Or are you just throwing out random insults in an attempt to cover for your lack of English grammar comprehension?

Enjoy. Wink
sirius black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:

Middle class blacks commit more crime than poor whites and Hispanics. Poor whites tend towards property crime and theft. We're just not that violent on an individual level. Asians even less so .

Not saying its not a possibility but if so its surprising. Do you have any stats or link?
geldedgoat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cosmic Hum wrote:
geldedgoat wrote:
The Cosmic Hum wrote:

Don't be a coward; be specific. What fantasies are you referring to?

Those fantasies - specific demonstrative determiner
referring to specific fantasies previously mentioned

Stop being a coward and specifically state these fantasies. I gave you the four components of my post that you chose to respond to. Pick the one you feel is fantastical and defend your position.

Here they are again, numbered for ease of reference:

1. Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his claims of being assaulted and having his head bashed into the ground by Martin.
2. Nothing of that sort was reported in the article of the other event.
3. This is a significant difference between the two events, making them ineligible for comparison.
4. The author of that article had a clear agenda in his attempt to make a comparison.

Or I suppose you could continue to play the coward. Whatever floats your boat.
Titus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Corea wrote:
^^ because many people don't want to live like that. I, for one, prefer to live in multicultural areas.

Like homogeneous Korea?

White people are so frustratingly dishonest about this topic.

Quote:
Not saying its not a possibility but if so its surprising. Do you have any stats or link?

Color of Crime. http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html If you're unsure of a certain claim go to the references. The vast majority is gov data.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 53 of 89

Jump to: