Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nero - If your last post was done in all seriousness, it's hilarious you can't see how absurd the 'have no idea what I could possibly do to improve myself' line was.

I've not heard of anybody who thinks they are truly perfect. What planet do you live on?

Lack of sexual prowess?!!! Insulting others, based on wild assumptions doesn't make it true. It just shows that you are not very pleasant. I rest my case! Laughing

My first marriage was not a case of entrapment, we both willingly got married to one another.

Please stay on topic my fellow posters. It is possible, believe me. Laughing
shifty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
My first marriage....

What happened in your subsequent marriage/s?

Quote:
believe me.

I believe you, absolutely. You've never hidden your demons, I'll give you that.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not remarried shifty, hence the thread. Laughing
roguefishfood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this I don't even.
nero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
nero - If your last post was done in all seriousness, it's hilarious you can't see how absurd the 'have no idea what I could possibly do to improve myself' line was.

I've not heard of anybody who thinks they are truly perfect. What planet do you live on?

Lack of sexual prowess?!!! Insulting others, based on wild assumptions doesn't make it true. It just shows that you are not very pleasant. I rest my case! Laughing

My first marriage was not a case of entrapment, we both willingly got married to one another.

Please stay on topic my fellow posters. It is possible, believe me. Laughing

Do you bruise very easily?
alwaysgood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
I want a beautiful woman that will stick to me like glue, as would I to her, because we genuinely want to.

This reminds me of a short story called The Chaser by John Collier.

A young man visits a potion maker and asks for a potion to make a girl fall madly and obsessively in love with him. The guy sells him one for $1, telling him the effects are permanent. The seller also mentions that he has a undetectable deadly poison that is very expensive.

After years of this woman sticking to him like glue, of course the man returns to buy the second potion.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I have the MA TESOL, I expect many women will start to find me very attractive. Any women on this site want to become my next wife? I divorced the first one a while back.

Please be beautiful. Laughing
KimchiNinja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be renamed "Dave's Creepy ESL Cafe". Wink
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know back in the 90s, I studied at a University in Missouri as part of an exchange trip with my University in the UK.

I remember before Psychology class, I used to sit in the corridor outside the classroom and there was a delightful woman that also used to wait for class called Janet.

She had long dark blonde hair, a nicely shaped body and a pretty face. I ccould never pluck up the courage to speak with her. I recall going to play pool on campus and she was working part-time at reception there.

I felt she probably didn't like me as she never seemed eager to speak to me. My thoughts - Now I wonder if she was very eager to love me but felt shy of doing anything about it, much like myself.

If you're reading this Janet, I've always liked you and I sometimes miss you. fromtheuk wipes a tear from his cheek. Laughing
drcrazy

Location: Pusan. Yes, that's right. Pusan NOT Busan. I ain't never been to no place called Busan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
Now that I have the MA TESOL, I expect many women will start to find me very attractive. Any women on this site want to become my next wife? I divorced the first one a while back.

Please be beautiful. Laughing

A PhD would not help you. Rolling Eyes
gforce645

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you and your family originally from the UK? Were you by chance home schooled as well?
nero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rubs the lotion on its skin*
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gforce645 - You'll have to read through all of my many posts to understand what I'm like. My posts tend to attract mass ridicule but I carry on regardless because I consider it a sign of weakness to change tack. I also cannot be serious or pretend to be more impressive than I actually am. They are tedious social conventions which I shun at any given opportunity. I don't mean to be heroic or anything but I want to try to be original in some way. Perhaps, deep down I know I am thoroughly useless in many aspects of my life but to pretend to be interesting I find quite endearing. Don't you?!! Yes, I was born and schooled in the UK.

I'm shocked to hear nero talk about lotion. Lotion is for girls, I never use lotion!

Loving women doesn't mean a guy is trying to be creepy or dirty, I just love women. It's sad to see men cannot proclaim their love for women in what is meant to be the modern age. Laughing
young_clinton

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nate1983 wrote:
It's time to pack your bags and head south.

It's time to pack your bags and head to Indonesia, maybe Malaysia.

Don't confuse the "love" in Thailand with the love in Indonesia or Malaysia. Thai women will make you feel loved and then steal everything you own and clear your bank account after about a year of taking the time to find out how much you have and how to get to it.
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my kind of woman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: