Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seoulman69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know back in the 90s, I studied at a University in Missouri as part of an exchange trip with my University in the UK.

I remember before Psychology class, I used to sit in the corridor outside the classroom and there was a delightful woman that also used to wait for class called Janet.

She had long dark blonde hair, a nicely shaped body and a pretty face. I ccould never pluck up the courage to speak with her. I recall going to play pool on campus and she was working part-time at reception there.

I felt she probably didn't like me as she never seemed eager to speak to me. My thoughts - Now I wonder if she was very eager to love me but felt shy of doing anything about it, much like myself.

If you're reading this Janet, I've always liked you and I sometimes miss you. fromtheuk wipes a tear from his cheek.

I was the opposite in uni. I used to approach the girls I liked and sometimes it worked out but sometimes it didn't. Being knocked back would hurt my pride but my friend was shameless. He wasn't great looking but he always said "Throw enough shit against a wall and somethings bound to stick". He would play a numbers game and always end up with a girl at the end of the night. I was always a bit more selective. Laughing

Get out there and mix it up, mate. So long as you don't deliberately hurt anyone then it's fair play.
young_clinton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
This is my kind of woman.

Actually the **** are nice on her.

For a second I thought you were talking about your avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: