Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should "Two Girls One Cup" creator go to jail?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should "Two Girls One Cup" creator go to jail for 4 years?
Yes
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
No
70%
 70%  [ 12 ]
Not Sure
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

brucebruce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Should "Two Girls One Cup" creator go to jail? Reply with quote

Want to hear what people think about the two girls one cup creator going to jail. I started another discussion thread on the subject.

http://www.dailydot.com/news/2-girls-1-cup-defense-obscenity/
brucebruce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the maker "Two Girls One Cup" is going to jail. If you don't know what the video is google it and video tape yourself watching it. For some reason I find this a little messed up. He broke a public obscenity law. Which seems very subjective to me. Personally I found the video disgusting but hilarious at the same time. Who decides what's obscene? Why isn't Steve-O going to jail?

There was a time when gay sex may have been considered obscene but not so anymore. Are we going to have obscenity police monitoring the internet for what they interpret as obscene? What are the criteria? What some people find obscene and grotesque others may find funny or sexual. Should people who pee on other people and videotape it be put in jail? Let us keep in mind that these were consenting adults. Nobody forced these girls to participate in this video. Does a video have to be real to be considered obscene? Is this anymore obscene then a graphic killing or rape in a fictional movie? Or perhaps someone videotaping a self emmolation in Tibet? This case raises some serious questions about who decides what is obscene and what is not.
Captain Corea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just watched this... didn't enjoy it all that much... but frakkin loved watching people's reactions!

If you can, watch it with a group and tape the reactions.
brucebruce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone particularly enjoys watching it. It's kinda like those jokes where you have to ask "was that too soon?" I think society is getting to the point where to shock people you have to say or show them some really graphic things.
comm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Isaacs's trial focused on the beastiality-heavy Japanese Doggie 3 Way and several other full-length, scat-heavy movies like Hollywood Scat Amateurs #7.

Hollywood Scat Amateurs #7!
Hollywood Scat Amateurs #7 makes Backdoor Sluts #9 look like Naughty Nurses #2!
And no... obviously no one should be jailed for producing media. The very idea that an artist can produce a work with consenting actors, market/sell it to adults, and then be jailed for the content is dark-ages-style bullsh**.
I'm With You

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Corea wrote:
Ok, just watched this... didn't enjoy it all that much... but frakkin loved watching people's reactions!

If you can, watch it with a group and tape the reactions.

You sound like your in high school.

I agree, I didn't enjoy it and kept thinking - or wanted to believe - it was fake.

Damn, that's some pretty crazy behavior, though if it is indeed real.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: