Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#1 Notre Dame v. #2 Alabama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quack Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollo wrote:
seen this coming. Bama had a better defense and Notre Dame just had never been hit like Bama hit them. Lucky it was'nt oregon the tide would have hung seventy on them. Bama's big backs just shredded the Dame defense.

Hung 70 on Oregon? Hardly. A&M destroyed Bama with the spread option and Oregon does it better than any team in the country. Would have been a better game I'm sure.

I'm not sure why your hating on Oregon since this thread was about ND/Bama? I guess you didn't like my comments and thought by saying something about Oregon would make me feel bad. It didn't. Flame on though dooshbag!
rollo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe its because that oregon has small weak defensive line compared to many teams and Notre Dame with what many called a great defensive line got steamrollered. There was nothing personal

I have no hate , its a game. but realistically oregon does not match up well with bama in many areas. Geez its a sport. Take your meds. How's Coach kelly doing? Oh yeah sorry.
candy bar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alabama Tide 1 Won UNO

Alabama football fan all the way, as posted earlier.

I thought they would win. But I was thinking it would be more like a 24-10 game.

They did slip up in the season, as even the best can do, but they were a dominating team in my opinion.
Quack Addict

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollo wrote:
maybe its because that oregon has small weak defensive line compared to many teams and Notre Dame with what many called a great defensive line got steamrollered. There was nothing personal

I have no hate , its a game. but realistically oregon does not match up well with bama in many areas. Geez its a sport. Take your meds. How's Coach kelly doing? Oh yeah sorry.

Small, weak D-line? Did you see how they destroyed 'run oriented' K-State?

Bama doesn't match up well with Oregon. That is why Saban complains that Oregon's offense is ruining college football. Oregon was #3 in offense while Bama #1 in defense. Bama was #54 in offense while Oregon was #48 in defense. Seems like a decent match-up...doesn't it?

And Kelly leaving...meh. Helfrich and our other coaches will step up. Oregon is loaded and will be good once again.
rollo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey my school has to play oregon next season! I know wha they got , they are going to hand us our hat. I got no illusions about the result the Ducks are going to stomp us. So go easy. I think the Ducks are great just think the physical matchups really would favor Bama.
But please K State is not Bama. Oregon had a defensive end that weighed maybe 228, another lineman was about 240, small linbackers. lacy the tailback at Bama goes 235. Jones Warmack Flucker all go over 320 and they are future NFL stars. Warmack beat the yogurt out of Notre Dames best defensive lineman and often then smacked T'eo around like he was a small child.

Bama palyed a bad game at A&M but the two tackles for the Aggies probaly the two best tackles in the country were really the difference. Joeckel the giant tackle set the edge for Johnny football. He will be the number one draft pick by the NFL. They had exactly the right combination of offense against Bama , a difference making tackle and a slick quaterback who constantly found the openings.

I have no hatred for the Ducks. its a game.
Quack Addict

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Rollo...that's why they play the game. We will never know how Oregon would do against Bama until they play. Maybe in 2013 or maybe in 2014 when the playoffs happen.

By the way, I was only playing the devil's advocate for ND (who I can't stand) just to liven up the conversation.

I take it your a Virginia fan. It will be Oregon's first road game so anything can happen. Cheers.
rollo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah anything can happen but O will ring up 35 by the half. They have game breaker in Thomas. Most explosive back in college ball.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: