Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SOLD]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
albatrossatl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Reply with quote

For Sale
Send me a message if you'd like pictures of anything.
My location: Janggi-dong, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do.
The easiest subway lines I can meet you at are: Gimpo International Airport Station (Line 5, 9, Airport Railway) or at Daehwa Station (Line 3)

1. 32-inch LUCOMS (made by Daewoo Inc.) LED TV 1080p Television. 350,000 won

I purchased this TV when I thought I was going to be here for 2 years, but plans have changed so it�s got to go. I�ve been using it as an extra monitor for my computer and for the PS3 I�m also selling. The TV is less than a year old and comes with the original box, manuals and remote control. There will be a 50,000 won discount to anyone willing to come pick it up and not have me lug it around the subway, bus, or taxi. Not going to ship the TV.

EDITS: It's an LED TV not an LCD. And I can't seem to find the original receipt. Sorry.

2. Playstation 3 with two wireless controllers, USB plugs for both, plus all the games I have for it. 200,000 won

The system is of US origins. It comes with the following games: FIFA 13, Grand Theft Auto IV, Little Big Planet, God of War Collection, Fight Night Round 3, SKATE, Dark Sector, and Call of Duty: World at War. Willing to ship this item, but buyer will pay ALL shipping costs.

3. SUPER DELUXE OPTION: Take both these things off my hands for 475,000 won. You can meet you at one of the two subway lines listed above or come pick it up for 450,000 won.

Last edited by albatrossatl on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
MA_TESOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: your tv Reply with quote

is your tv lcd or led? email me at [email protected]
albatrossatl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: