Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leaving Korea (Snowboard Eq & Camera Bag) FS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ulmaeri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Leaving Korea (Snowboard Eq & Camera Bag) FS Reply with quote

Reusing an old post and updating it.

I am leaving Korea second week of June, so there are a few items left that I don't want to take back to the US. I have some used snowboarding equipment and a camera bag for sale.

The board is an APO MTD 157cm board. I bought this board in 2008 brand new. It was an older model at the time. I believe 2006. The boots are Salomon size US 9. The googles are Smith Fuse. The bindings are old but still useable. They are included with the board. I am asking 120,000 won for the board plus the bindings. For the boots, I am asking 50,000 won. For the goggles, I would like 30,000 won as well. These prices are negotiable just make me a good offer.

The camera bag is a Kata 3N1-10 bag. It has a right or left sling strap that can also be configured to act as dual straps (aka backpack style.) When you swing the bag around the front, the side pocket that holds your camera equipment has a quickdraw release that allows you to quickly access you camera. I am asking 50,000 won OBO for this bag. It is in good condition. I no longer use it as I upgraded to the 3N1-22. www.kata-bags.us has a description of the bag as well.

I am currently in Busan until I leave in June. I will be up in Seoul from the 9th to the 11th of May. So if anyone is interested, I can bring both up with me.

My contact number is 010-2049-7978
Flickr page is http://www.flickr.com/photos/21708825@N04/sets/72157633398531525/

Last edited by ulmaeri on Sat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
ulmaeri

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited, bumping to bring this old post back. Sorry for the self bump.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: