Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Psy's April 13th concert featuring his new single

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dairyairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Psy's April 13th concert featuring his new single Reply with quote

OMG, OMG, OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG, it's finally happening! Tickets went on sale at noon today for Psy's April 13th concert. How many tickets did you buy? You should have heard by now that it's at Seoul's World Cup Stadium and that it'll be streamed live on youtube!
Do you think he'll sing Gangnam Style? Do you? Do you? I'll just LOSE IT if he sings it.
http://www.youtube.com/officialpsy
World Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psy to Reveal New Song to Korean Fans First

Quote:
While announcing that he will be having a concert to reveal his new song to the world on April 13, Psy added that fans in Korea will get a chance to hear the new song first before everyone.

According to YG Entertainment, Psy will be releasing his new single on April 12 in Korea.

�Psy expressed his wishes to reveal the song first to Korean fans, who have supported and cheered him on for a long time.� The early release will also allow the fans, who attend the concert to enjoy it to the fullest.

YG Entertainment is currently finding a strategic way for the song not to leak overseas on April 12.

Meanwhile, the ticketing for Psy�s concert opened up on InterPark on March 11.

Maybe the new music and dance is what is heard here:

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/03/psy-has-a-new-single-coming-out-in-april-and-is-performing-in-south-korea-the-same-day
Dodge7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Psy's April 13th concert featuring his new single Reply with quote

dairyairy wrote:
OMG, OMG, OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG, it's finally happening! Tickets went on sale at noon today for Psy's April 13th concert. How many tickets did you buy? You should have heard by now that it's at Seoul's World Cup Stadium and that it'll be streamed live on youtube!
Do you think he'll sing Gangnam Style? Do you? Do you? I'll just LOSE IT if he sings it.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic....Please? Confused
Lucas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please tell me you are being sarcastic....Please?

First American to grasp concept of irony

by Volker Weber

Jay Fullmer, 38, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of irony.

"It was weird" Fullmer said. "I was in London and like, talking to this guy and it was raining and he pulled a face and said, "Great weather eh?" and I thought - "Wait a minute, no way is it great weather".

Fullmer then realised that the other man's 'mistake' was in fact deliberate.

Fullmer, who is 39 next month and married with two children, aged 8 and 3, plans to use irony himself in future.

"I'm, like, using it all the time" he said. "Last weekend I was grilling steaks, and I burned them, and I said "Hey, great weather."
Lucas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isKT0IgMdbI

Gangnam style ^ funny video - I was lolling hard at this one!
globusmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucas wrote:

"I'm, like, using it all the time" he said. "Last weekend I was grilling steaks, and I burned them, and I said "Hey, great weather."

That is hilarious - actually made me laugh. Speaking as a recovering American myself, that sums it up brilliantly. Especially when the current definition of irony in the States is "I want to do something but I'm afraid of other people laughing at me so I tell everyone it is ironic and then I am cool." If you want to wear a curly mustache, go for it. Don't tell me that it's because you're so odd and unique. It's because you think curly mustaches are fun. That is OK.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest... I used to live in a city with a lot of what would commonly be called hipsters and I got tired of that.
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Psy's April 13th concert featuring his new single Reply with quote

dairyairy wrote:

I'm too busy doing the Harlem Shake. That's the new thing.

"Con los terroristas! Do the Harlem Shake".

Most folks don't even realize that the guy exclaiming in the song says "With the terrorists!" in Spanish.
mithridates

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title of the new song is Assarabia (아싸라비아).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: