Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tv and internet provider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seoulman69

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: tv and internet provider Reply with quote

I currently use Hello tv for my tv and internet. It is very cheap but not great quality. The internet drops out a lot and the channels are limited.
I'm looking for a better internet provider and tv channels that include bbc news, bbc entertainment, and Star Sports.
I searched google and it seems Skylife is what I'm looking for. I phoned Skylife but the operator said that they only provided tv, not internet.
Does anyone have a phone number for a company that can provide both internet and a tv bundle including the channels I seek?

Any help would be great.
giraffe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skylife is with Olleh.... You should be calling Olleh...

Olleh does everything from Tv, cellphones , internet etc..etc...
No reason why you cant get internet from olleh and then hook up a TV at the same time... PLus if you ahve a cellphone with them You should be getting somekind of discount for having 3 services hooked up with olleh...

http://tv.olleh.com/renewal_sub/skylife/skylife1.asp
modernseoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: tv and internet provider Reply with quote

Seoulman69 wrote:
I currently use Hello tv for my tv and internet. It is very cheap but not great quality. The internet drops out a lot and the channels are limited.
I'm looking for a better internet provider and tv channels that include bbc news, bbc entertainment, and Star Sports.
I searched google and it seems Skylife is what I'm looking for. I phoned Skylife but the operator said that they only provided tv, not internet.
Does anyone have a phone number for a company that can provide both internet and a tv bundle including the channels I seek?

Any help would be great.

Strange I also have Hello TV but I get both bbc news and bbc entertainment on my package, although I don't get Star Sports but I do Eurosport.

Maybe you need to upgrade your TV package.

The internet is normally fine but I agree it is a little up and down speed wise at times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: