Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three teens commit murder for "the fun of it"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Basically. Every day more examples.

http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/1077

Quote:
Elderly Afrikaner man tortured, gang-raped, castrated and then kicked to death: widow gang-raped, left with 2 broken arms

What's with Africans and gang attacks and gang rapes?
Titus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another from May:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/fbi-called-into-hate-crime-targeting-whites/
Quote:
Public pressure has prompted a federal investigation into an attack on members of a white family who stopped for fuel on Mother’s Day in Baton Rouge, La., and were told they were “in the wrong neighborhood.”

As WND reported, the mother, father and daughter were beaten viciously, allegedly by a gang of blacks, for stopping at the fuel station.

And some more:

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_august_25_takimag/print#axzz2czrFWhFd
Quote:
In Poughkeepsie, NY, 20-year-old Javon Tyrek Rogers was arrested and charged with murder in the death of 99-year-old Fannie Gumbinger, who was found dead in her home on Wednesday morning.

In a trailer park outside of Whiteville, NC, 60-year-old white landlord Edwin Stanley was allegedly beaten so badly by black tenant David Scott that his eyeball was knocked out of place.

In Ferguson, MO, a white hot-dog vendor required surgery after being beaten in the head with a hammer when he chased a group of four black males who had allegedly stolen his cell phone.

The hot dog vendor should have listened to Derb's advice.

A mall in Indianapolis:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/its-scuffle-with-dozens-of-people-guns/
Quote:
The Indianapolis Star said there were two dozen people involved in a fight. The NBC affiliate called it a “teen scuffle.” The local Fox station reported a “fight breaks out.”

But people who were there say the crowds were bigger, more widespread and more dangerous. And everyone involved in the fighting, property destruction and mayhem was black.

The disturbances in Indianapolis are just the latest examples of more than 450 cases of black mob violence in more than 85 cities throughout the country, documented in the book “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

The violence and lawlessness began early Saturday evening when police were called to quell a disturbance involving 20-50 black people at McDonald’s in the mall parking lot. Two guns were brandished during a violent confrontation.

Guy going for a bike ride attacked by Africans

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23179536/bike-rider-attacked-by-gang

Quote:
A man riding his bike down a Long Island road was attacked by a gang of young men on Monday night.

Nassau County police say that it happened about 9:30 p.m. in New Cassel.

The 35-year-old man was riding his mountain bike on Hopper Street when he was approached by five to seven men.

Police say they grabbed the victim off of his bicycle and attacked. They say the man was punched and kicked in the face and arms.

One of the attackers took the bike and the others ran away.

The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment. His condition was unknown on Tuesday morning.

Police did not have a very good description of any of the attackers. They were described as black males around 19 to 20 years old.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/08/25/mlk-iii-trayvon-martin-proof-color-of-skin-license-to-murder-82157

Quote:
At a rally commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech Saturday, his son and namesake stated categorically that Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman because of the color of Martin’s skin.

“Sadly, the tears of Trayvon Martin’s mother and father remind us that far too frequently the color of one’s skin remains a license to profile, arrest, and to even murder with no regard to the content of one’s character,” Martin Luther King III claimed.

The Narrative.

Well, I'll stop now. Basically every week there are a few dozen more examples (that make local media, which many many do not) of African violence against whites and exactly zero examples of the opposite.
TheUrbanMyth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now for a look at this from another angle

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

Quote:
Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;

* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;

* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;

* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.

(the full article is at the link above).
Titus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Wise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGWuNzIsVWo (watch the whole thing)
TheUrbanMyth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Wise

Quote:
After graduating in 1990, Wise started his work as an anti-racism activist after receiving training from the New Orleans-based People's Institute for Survival and Beyond. Wise began his anti-racism work first as a youth coordinator, and then associate director, of the Louisiana Coalition Against Racism and Nazism, the largest of the various organizations founded for the purpose of defeating political candidate, David Duke, when Duke ran for U.S. Senate and Governor of Louisiana in 1990 and 1991, respectively.[9][10]

Quote:
In 1995, Wise began lecturing around the country on the issues of racism and white privilege and his perceived solutions to them. The following year, he returned to his hometown Nashville, and he continued his work around the US, gaining a national reputation for his work in defense of affirmative action.[11]

From 1999 to 2003, Wise served as an advisor to the Fisk University Race Relations Institute. Wise received the 2002 National Youth Advocacy Coalition's Social Justice Impact Award. He has appeared on numerous radio and television broadcasts, including The Montel Williams Show, Donahue, Paula Zahn NOW, MSNBC Live, and ABC's 20/20, arguing the case for affirmative action and to discuss the issue of white privilege and racism in America.[12]

Wise argues that racism in the United States is institutionalized due to past overt racism (and its ongoing effects) along with current-day discrimination. Although he concedes that personal, overt bias is less common than in the past (or at least less openly articulated), Wise argues that institutions have been set up to foster and perpetuate white privilege, and that subtle, impersonal, and even ostensibly race-neutral policies contribute to racism and racial inequality today.[13]

In 2010, Utne Reader magazine listed Wise as one of the "25 Visionaries Who Are Changing Your World."[14]

Seems a pretty decent guy who I wouldn't mind having a beer with...even if I disagree with him on "white privilege".
TheUrbanMyth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
Tim Wise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGWuNzIsVWo (watch the whole thing)

I'm not sure where you found that video but it doesn't even look like the same guy.

Here's a CNN video and Tim Wise looks nothing like the guy in the first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOampcnIUUU
bigverne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm not sure where you found that video but it doesn't even look like the same guy.

The video is not of Wise, but someone quoting one of Wise's self-loathing ethnomasochist anti-white diatribes, but replacing the word 'white' with 'Jew.'

More on Wise:

Wise kinda-sorta claims to be white in an apparent quest to score self-flagellation points, but not really, since he says his Jewish ancestors were only able to achieve success by slyly passing as white. So if I’m understanding him correctly, even though he insists he’s white and that white guilt is a real thing, don’t try and pin any of the bad stuff about whiteness on him, because he’s not really white. This, apparently, is how he’s able to feel justified in plotting the “destruction” of the “conservative old white people [who] have pretty much always been the bad guys” while he refers to Jews as “my people.”

http://takimag.com/article/lets_hope_the_next_bomber_is_a_liberal_journalist_jim_goad#axzz2d6Yycy7K
Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up Tim Wise on Wikipedia. For someone who speaks on such controversial subjects, his entry is remarkably brief, concise, and to the point, and is particularly lacking in both details about his arguments or any criticism against them. Strange, right? A glance at the "talk" page on his entry shows why. His roughly two page long Wikipedia entry has a nearly twenty page long discussion page, almost all of it seeming to revolve around keeping the page free of anything which might reflect poorly upon him or raise questions.
stilicho25

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time Wise is pure evil. My brother was in a master level course for social work and was required to read some of his books. It was shocking that you had to read something so negative about the majority ethnic group of the country in a class necessary for advancement in the state bureaucracy.
Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Anti-racism," which is to say, "anti-white-racism," is not unrelated to the public portrayal of black on white violence, either by the police or the media. That makes him relevant, though more as a representative of a trend than any sort of primary actor.

You call Tim Wise ridiculous, but I do not see why. The guy would give you a high five and treat you to a drink. On what do you disagree with him do vehemently, exactly?
Leon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox wrote:
"Anti-racism," which is to say, "anti-white-racism," is not unrelated to the public portrayal of black on white violence, either by the police or the media. That makes him relevant, though more as a representative of a trend than any sort of primary actor.

You call Tim Wise ridiculous, but I do not see why. The guy would give you a high five and treat you to a drink. On what do you disagree with him do vehemently, exactly?

Now I'm having a Fox moment, I deleted my post after I saw that Tim Wise was the author of the article that TUM posted and realized why he was being discussed. I was hoping no one had seen it, oh well.

His public personae is ridiculous. That snippet of the article TUM posted isn't bad, and I would agree with that. He seems to be, after looking over his twitter feed, pretty involved in the whole point scoring partisan mess that doesn't really convince or benefit anyone, but makes people agree with you feel good. I have zero use for talking heads, even ones I might agree with in principal.
Kuros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus's big weakness: he traffics heavily in atmospherics and associative negative impressions. Something something fight monsters something something.

Anyway, the following is correct:

Quote:
[R]acism in the United States is institutionalized due to past overt racism (and its ongoing effects) along with current-day discrimination. Although he concedes that personal, overt bias is less common than in the past (or at least less openly articulated), Wise argues that institutions have been set up to foster and perpetuate white privilege, and that subtle, impersonal, and even ostensibly race-neutral policies contribute to racism and racial inequality today.
Captain Corea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
Yes. Basically. Every day more examples.

http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/1077

Quote:
Elderly Afrikaner man tortured, gang-raped, castrated and then kicked to death: widow gang-raped, left with 2 broken arms

What's with Africans and gang attacks and gang rapes?

Odd, I thought it was more of an Indian thing. Confused
TheUrbanMyth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigverne wrote:
Quote:

The video is not of Wise, but someone quoting one of Wise's self-loathing ethnomasochist anti-white diatribes, but replacing the word 'white' with 'Jew.'

More on Wise:

Wise kinda-sorta claims to be white in an apparent quest to score self-flagellation points, but not really, since he says his Jewish ancestors were only able to achieve success by slyly passing as white. So if I’m understanding him correctly, even though he insists he’s white and that white guilt is a real thing, don’t try and pin any of the bad stuff about whiteness on him, because he’s not really white. This, apparently, is how he’s able to feel justified in plotting the “destruction” of the “conservative old white people [who] have pretty much always been the bad guys” while he refers to Jews as “my people.”

http://takimag.com/article/lets_hope_the_next_bomber_is_a_liberal_journalist_jim_goad#axzz2d6Yycy7K

It would be more of a telling point if Mr. Goad were able to refrain from hyperbole and outright exaggeration.

Mr. Goad claims that this "destruction" sounds "somewhat genocidal"

However in the letter Mr Goad is referring to, Mr Wise clearly said that (1) his comments were restricted to the white RIGHT WING segment and not ALL white people.
2) While Mr. Goad is clearly insinuating something malevolent on Mr.Wise's part by using emotionally charged words such as "plotting" and "genocidal"...Mr Wise just as clearly outlines what he means by "destruction".

http://www.timwise.org/2010/11/an-open-letter-to-the-white-right-on-the-occasion-of-your-recent-successful-temper-tantrum/

Quote:
And they know how to regroup, and plot, and plan, and they are planning even now — we are — your destruction.

And I do not mean by that your physical destruction. We don’t play those games. We’re not into the whole “Second Amendment remedies, militia, armed resistance” bullshit that your side fetishizes, cuz, see, we don’t have to be. We don’t need guns.

We just have to be patient.

And wait for you to pass into that good night, first politically, and then, well…

In other words simply wait for that segment of the white population to die off. That's not genocidal that's letting Nature take its toll.

Sorry Mr. Goad but you invalidate your own argument when you attempt to distort something that a 10-12 year-old could read and understand.
bigverne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In other words simply wait for that segment of the white population to die off. That's not genocidal that's letting Nature take its toll.

What do you think the media reaction would be if a public figure was gloating about 'liberal Jews,' who are pretty much 'always the bad guys,' dying off? Would that be a welcome part of public discourse? Would you want to have a beer with that guy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: