Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh great, Rodman's back...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewchon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPayInCash wrote:
andrewchon wrote:
He's not a tour guide. He was there to teach English on a tourist visa. He got caught and now he's facing 15 years hard labour. Sad

Might want to check your sources.

Guy knew what he was getting into. An American repeatedly going into NK by free will has no sympathy from me. Lock him up, throw away the key along with any other idiots that choose to go there.

I was kidding about teaching ESL. Should've used Laughing instead. However, using Laughing would be in poor taste, in this case.
ghostrider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dairyairy wrote:
optik404 wrote:
Is that American kid still in NK prison?

You mean the 40ish tour guide?

Rodman freaked out at the airport. Funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWvZPSMAh3E

So Obama and Hillary are "a**holes" but Kim Jong Un is his "friend for life"? He sounds kind of like "Hanoi Jane" Fonda, another celebrity who sided with the enemy.
IPayInCash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man... lots of people in this thread that still havent figured out Rodman is doing this for attention and hanging on his every word. I guess Im the only one here that follows basketball. Then again you dont really need to be a basketball player to know Rodmans antics.
ghostrider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"You!" the man barked. "Come with us." The scared schoolgirl had just passed the first of many exacting tests required for selection into Gippeumjo - Kim Jong-il's infamous and, until now, highly secretive "pleasure squad". She was 15 years old.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-claire/features/sex-relation/article/-/7227403/north-korea-s-pleasure-squad/

A Korean friend recently told me that many Koreans believe Rodman loved North Korea so much because he was treated to services by the Supreme Leader's pleasure squad.
Stan Rogers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghostrider wrote:
Quote:
"You!" the man barked. "Come with us." The scared schoolgirl had just passed the first of many exacting tests required for selection into Gippeumjo - Kim Jong-il's infamous and, until now, highly secretive "pleasure squad". She was 15 years old.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-claire/features/sex-relation/article/-/7227403/north-korea-s-pleasure-squad/

A Korean friend recently told me that many Koreans believe Rodman loved North Korea so much because he was treated to services by the Supreme Leader's pleasure squad.

I think they are right. No paparazzi there either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: