Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seoul FOOTBALL leagues: OPEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanseurVertical

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Seoul FOOTBALL leagues: OPEN Reply with quote

For all football (soccer) enthusiasts Korea Social Sports are pleased to announce:

Winter Football in Seoul: WORLD CUP STADIUM & YONGSAN

Our leagues are co-ed recreational. We play primarily to get exercise and make friends :)

Benefits & Opportunities:

-8 Weeks Play: fun, co-ed soccer
-Pub Specials
-Prizes: 200,000 won (1st) 100,000 won (2nd) 50,000 (3rd)
-End of Season Party
-April Community Event

You can join now (until January 24) for a discounted rate. Details here: http://www.koreasocialsports.com/soccer-leagues.html

We hope you can play with us :D

---

Follow us:
facebook
meetup
jamarkusTArdy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Share the word Reply with quote

This is great! I've shared your website with some other Football groups on Facebook and whatnot. I am sure their might be some interest.

Also, I had replied to your post on a teaching group about mySaturday afternoon team and got a couple responses. If you have any weekday or Sunday players interested in a Saturday competitive from March to July as well, feel free to contact:

seoul.villans@gmail.com
www.seoulsaturdaysoccerleague.com

Cheers
DanseurVertical

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Share the word Reply with quote

jamarkusTArdy wrote:
This is great! I've shared your website with some other Football groups on Facebook and whatnot. I am sure their might be some interest.

Also, I had replied to your post on a teaching group about mySaturday afternoon team and got a couple responses. If you have any weekday or Sunday players interested in a Saturday competitive from March to July as well, feel free to contact:

seoul.villans@gmail.com
www.seoulsaturdaysoccerleague.com

Cheers

Ahh, my apologies, I never got a notification that you'd replied!

We ultimately ended up hosting a Sunday and Thursday league. It has been moderately successful so far. The biggest difficulties we've run into are some team imbalances and pitch reservations (there's a lot of competition to reserve a good pitch!) We can get teams better balanced for our next league. But we're still struggling to reserve pitches on a stable basis.

I noticed that the Saturday league play at various pitches. We might consider that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: