Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not just a problem in Korea and China
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robbie_davies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:11 am    Post subject: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked
frankhenry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked

Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?
young_clinton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I go to the U.K.? That depends on whether your types are on the increase or decrease. Actually my understanding is the Welsh don't really like the English that much, that is at least from listening to someone from Wales talk.
robbie_davies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?

It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy
frankhenry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy

It's a hate post. A childish post that represents your mentality.
robbie_davies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

Go and call a whaaaaaaaaambulance. Don't breathe in Frank when you go outside the next time or we might have a fatality.
robbie_davies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young_clinton wrote:
Do I go to the U.K.? That depends on whether your types are on the increase or decrease. Actually my understanding is the Welsh don't really like the English that much, that is at least from listening to someone from Wales talk.

Oh don't say that - I will give you a bite of my meat pie. Wink
frankhenry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

Go and call a whaaaaaaaaambulance. Don't breathe in Frank when you go outside the next time or we might have a fatality.

Hope this is a case of you having too much to drink. If not, you are one sad person.
robbie_davies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

Hope this is a case of you having too much to drink. If not, you are one sad person.

Frank, you got boring real quick, now begone.
frankhenry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:

I opened up the address and the only people I read who were complaining about the pollution were the North Wales people. I didn't see any sensitive North Americans complaining.

Got the butt end of the story turned around up under your nose for a few whiffs there, eyh.
Ralph Winfield

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

I opened up the address and the only people I read who were complaining about the pollution were the North Wales people. I didn't see any sensitive North Americans complaining.

Got the butt end of the story turned around up under your nose for a few whiffs there, eyh.

Were you in F.R.E.E.D.? If so, we met on the Fukuoka-Pusan ferry in 2008. "I'm a drunken man on a Halifax pier..."
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP doesn't understand what clean, fresh air is because the OP has never done THIS.
The Cosmic Hum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
The OP doesn't understand what clean, fresh air is because the OP has never done THIS.

Nothing breathes so easily as the cowardice of long range rifle hunting.
frankhenry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

Ralph Winfield wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:

Were you in F.R.E.E.D.? If so, we met on the Fukuoka-Pusan ferry in 2008. "I'm a drunken man on a Halifax pier..."

I have no idea what F.R.E.E.D. means. I have been to Fukuoka but not in 2008. By the way, what does F.R.E.E.D mean? The eating disorder foundation?
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cosmic Hum wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:

Nothing breathes so easily as the cowardice of long range rifle hunting.

Bear, meet knife. You ripped sexy beast you, Hum. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: