Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Socks
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candy bar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Socks Reply with quote

Steelrails and kmpomr

Same Same
young_clinton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear, Hokie21 and Titus; the same person. I'm surprised know body else has mentioned this.

Died By Bear uses "My Bad", see below

I'm With You wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
ooohhh my bad. This is the first time I remember using the "Fixed it for you" schnizzle. I will take it back if it offends your sensibilities.

And you're also one of those people that says, "My bad".

No one intelligent says that.

Titus uses "My Bad", see below

Titus wrote:
Wow there was two? My bad]. RT should reconsider their hiring strategy in the USA.

And hokie21:

Quote:
Hokie21 wrote:
Impossible to have it within minutes of it airing. More like an hour. They have to encode it ya know.

My bad, within an hour. Though some channels such as Showtime and HBO will post episodes on their "On Demand" a day before it comes out on regular TV. So that is maybe why I've seen episodes in the past seemingly pop up so quickly.

Regardless, it's quick.

Also hokie21's reply right after Died By Bear's OP post in this thread is a strange one.

Died By Bear wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/one-in-four-americans-dont-know-the-earth-orbits-the-sun-and-only-half-believe-in-evolution-9131721.html

Hokie21 wrote:
And 9 out of 10 people don't really care what anyone other than an American knows or doesn't know.

Died By Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you fucking kidding me? Rolling Eyes

Young Clinton is off his rocker. If YC doesn't know 'my bad' is a common expression, he should go back to school, and while he's back in school he should really learn how to spell 'NOBODY'. Dumbass! You call yourself an English teacher?

Young Retard wrote:
Quote:
I'm surprised know body else has mentioned this.

I have never hated anyone on these forums, let alone argue with them. But Young Dumbass - thinks he runs the boards. Like I told you before, douche yourself 2x a day to get that sand out of your vagina. The moderators on this forum, what's left of them; can easily check IP addresses to see who's posting from where. My IP address is in TEXAS. I'm pretty damn sure that Hokie is in Korea.

Hokie is all right, don't mind being compared to him. Titus, I don't even know who the hell he is, don't even remember reading his posts.
Hokie21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Just came across this post by you Young_Clinton. I'm guessing that because I'm posting after Bear you'll feel that this just reinforces your theory that we are all the same poster but I can assure you that we are not.

If you don't believe me I really couldn't care less. As Bear just pointed out they can easily check IP addresses and yes I am in Korea. Currently sitting in bed right now planning my trip to the War Memorial Museum in Seoul.

I wish I had the time on my hands to go back and skim through posts looking for "connections" between posters. A few people said "my bad" and they are suddenly the same person? Too funny.

Don't give up your day job Sherlock.
tophatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hokie21 wrote:
lol. Just came across this post by you Young_Clinton. I'm guessing that because I'm posting after Bear you'll feel that this just reinforces your theory that we are all the same poster but I can assure you that we are not.

If you don't believe me I really couldn't care less. As Bear just pointed out they can easily check IP addresses and yes I am in Korea. Currently sitting in bed right now planning my trip to the War Memorial Museum in Seoul.

I wish I had the time on my hands to go back and skim through posts looking for "connections" between posters. A few people said "my bad" and they are suddenly the same person? Too funny.

Don't give up your day job Sherlock.

Enjoy the trip to the War Memorial Museum. It's one of the best places I've visited in Korea.
le-paul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeh-zus Clinton, thats stalker-ish obsessive behavior man Shocked

I think one of the constructive things about getting drawn into a debate on a forum, is that you have to often go and do some reading to support your claim.
What you go off and read says a lot about you though...

Even English people say 'my bad'. I think I have posted that expression in the past too (even though I'm french...). Its quite common.

And yes, the war memorial museum is pretty good, loads of diorama type things love them - enjoy it!
Hokie21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Museum was fantastic. Spent around 3 hours wandering around and probably could have stayed longer but I was starving.

For the price (free) you can't really beat it. I also got a kick out of the diorama's, esp the Hwaseong Fortress one as I live very close to it. It was really interesting reading about the battles fought in Korea and Vietnam from a South Korean viewpoint too.
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hokie21 wrote:
The Museum was fantastic. Spent around 3 hours wandering around and probably could have stayed longer but I was starving.

For the price (free) you can't really beat it. I also got a kick out of the diorama's, esp the Hwaseong Fortress one as I live very close to it. It was really interesting reading about the battles fought in Korea and Vietnam from a South Korean viewpoint too.

When wife and I get back to Korea this year, feel free to pm me if you need ANYTHING from Yongsan Army post. I will not only take you on base, I'll pay for whatever you want (within reason). Thanks for the support.
Stain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
Hokie21 wrote:

When wife and I get back to Korea this year, feel free to pm me if you need ANYTHING from Yongsan Army post. I will not only take you on base, I'll pay for whatever you want (within reason). Thanks for the support.

Teacher! Why only Hokie21?
Hokie21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
Hokie21 wrote:

Very generous of you Bear, let me know when you're back, I'd be more than willing to treat you to a few beers for a Reeses PB cup haha. I'd love to see the base though, I was able to see Osan when my team scrimmaged them in a soccer match but everything military is a hobby/interest of mine so of course I'd love to see it.

Here is a photo I took (with my smartphone) just so everyone knows I actually went! It's not much.

http://imgur.com/5g2ij5c

Last edited by Hokie21 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Hokie21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stain wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
Hokie21 wrote:

Teacher! Why only Hokie21?

Isn't it obvious? We're offering to buy ourselves drinks haha. Stain if you're still in Suwon I'd also be more than willing to buy you a beer.
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll drink the good stuff, tax free Very Happy

We'll eat porterhouse steaks. Eamo on these forums is also a friend, hopefully he can join us. I insist on paying. Start making a list of goodies you need, we'll take care of everything. Cool
Titus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This account is not a 'sock' of Died By Bear and/or Hokie21.

Yes, I use "my bad". Google shows 5,480,000 hits with that term. I must be busy?
andrewchon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I heard 'my bad' was in 'South Park' pilot episode when the alien apologizes for turning a cow inside out. Not doubt it was a common expression by then.
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
This account is not a 'sock' of Died By Bear and/or Hokie21.

Yes, I use "my bad". Google shows 5,480,000 hits with that term. I must be busy?

It's no use, this douchebag is totally and completely out of touch with reality. My dog has more intelligence than he displays here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: