Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Travel Agents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burtonite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we have been scammed 10 million korean won from Wystan Kang at Zenith travel. We booked and paid for tickets at the end of April. One day before my Korean family was supposed to fly from Korea to Canada he called to tell us that he didn't book the tickets and that his company is in a bad position. My husband went to Korea and got him to sign a letter drafted by a lawyer stating that he'd pay the sum of the tickets at the end of August. He did not pay.
randyreno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: victims of Zenith Reply with quote

A special investigations unit is starting to proceed with an investigation against Zenith and they would like to know about other victims of Kang Wystan. This is for people who have lost money, not disgruntled customers who got bad service.
Additionally, an up and coming online magazine 3 Wise Monkeys, is writing up a feature article on this story. 3WM will protect your identity if you wish. We expect the publicity of the 3WM story to reach out and find other victims who are not Dave ESL types.
If you wish to pass your info onto the police investigation, you will need to provide your Alien registration number, name and contact phone and a brief description of how you lost money to Kang.
You may send that info to me [email protected]
and I will forward it to the special investigators. I am also a victim of Kang, who appears to be running a Ponzi scheme or just down right thievery.
If you want to tell your story to 3WM, send it to Scott at [email protected]
Please pass this on to other victims you may know...we need to put a stop to Kang, legally.
[email protected]
BackRow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were to buy a ticket online using expedia.ca and just show up at the airport with my passport (unable to print off itinerary), would I be ok in getting my boarding passes?
alljokingaside

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

for these sites, how do you go about buying one-ways FROM the destination TO Korea? (ie BKK-> SEL/PUS) .

btw, one way is 편도
le-paul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just tried to use kangsang travel in busan. they never replied to my phone calls/emails and lied about what was available on the internet when i called (ie prices and availability).
I called soho in seoul, got an answer back straight away.

Ill never use kangsang again.
JediMindTrick

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Budget World Travel - Bangkok Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Just wanted to put this out there! I was a teacher for a few years in Korea, and later found myself working in the adventure travel industry in Australia. A few weeks ago I got transferred over to Bangkok to run the first branch of the company in Asia and it's been an amazing experience so far.

If anyone had any questions about adventure/backpacker travel in SE Asia, Australia, or NZ, just let me know!

Cheers
Maxg4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

military wrote:
anyone know about a place where i can get a one way to winnipeg, canada for april?

Hi military!! I will suggest to read GoldenBusTours Real Reviews. I hope you have completed your Winnipeg experience. But for any further travel query, this stuff will surely beneficiary for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: