Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to Book on a US Site using Korean CC, any suggestions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddrombo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Need to Book on a US Site using Korean CC, any suggestions? Reply with quote

Hey all!!

I'm running into a little bit of a problem here and am looking for any and all suggestions.

I'm going home for the holidays (Xmas-New Years) and United airlines by far has the lowest price available RT ($1227 from Seoul to Pittsburgh) However, it's only offered through their American website. More specifically...

I am using my company corporate card (I can expense the trip) that is under my companys name and address in Korean. United won't honor the price unless it's an American card. The card is an International Shinhan Visa card but they still won't accept it because it has an international address (I can't change the address because of tax implications) and United won't accept my international Paypal account as well. Any suggestions on how to get around this or am I SOL?

Thanks as always! Happy Turkey Day Thursday!
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

united is terrible for trying to use korean cards.

that said, if it's a corporate paid trip, why can't you just get the cheapest option available on a website like expedia that does accept korean cards?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: