Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question regarding My wife's entry into korea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yasir Ali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: question regarding My wife's entry into korea Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have a question:

I am working in korea on E7 visa for last one year and my contract has been renewed recently. Now I am getting married next week (first week of January) and my wife is Canadian. As she is a Canadian citizen, she can eneter Korea without a visa and we will apply for her dependant visa once she is in korea. can we do that? I read that she should have a return ticket within 6 months of her entery as Canadians are eligible to stay in kora for 6 months without visa. She actually has a return ticket which is after 6 months and two days after our arrival in korea. We are also going to thailand on honeymoon in february during chinese new year holidays, and if we do that, after arrival in korea from thailand, her return to home country will be less than 5 months away. On this re-entry, will she get another 6 months non vis time? If airline gives us a hard time during her first visit right after our wedding (for her return ticket will be after 6 months and two days), we will show her return ticket from korea to thailand (honeymoon tickets). Will this solve the issue?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: