Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Catalonia independence referendum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Catalonia independence referendum Reply with quote

aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
I guess when you have no other legs to stand on it's time to start calling the other guy names.

jazzmaster wrote:
Incoherent rambling about nothing.

I have read what you have written about Koreans, so spare me the precious whining about a bit of gentle ribbing.

1. The UK is a country.

Also the UK is acceptable shorthand as nobody has the time to write The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland all the time.

2. There is no English parliament.

The government in London is The UK government.

3. This is a non-issue.

In the event of independence things like maritime borders will be up for negotiation.

More lies and excuses from aq8knyus.

Laughing

I've buried him in this thread. Go back and have a look if you need confirmation.

The only thing you have done in this thread is embarrass yourself.

Laughing
He doesn't even know he's been buried.

This is getting embarrassing for the both of us now, if you have anything to say in reply to my points then please let me know. If not, then let other people discuss Catalonia and not the Scottish issue which has already been settled.

If I'd been buried as deeply as I've just buried you in this thread, I'd want to end it too. Laughing

Do you really want the last word this badly?

Do you? Has being buried so comprehensively upset you that much? Laughing
aq8knyus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: The Catalonia independence referendum Reply with quote

jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
aq8knyus wrote:
jazzmaster wrote:
I guess when you have no other legs to stand on it's time to start calling the other guy names.

jazzmaster wrote:
Incoherent rambling about nothing.

I have read what you have written about Koreans, so spare me the precious whining about a bit of gentle ribbing.

1. The UK is a country.

Also the UK is acceptable shorthand as nobody has the time to write The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland all the time.

2. There is no English parliament.

The government in London is The UK government.

3. This is a non-issue.

In the event of independence things like maritime borders will be up for negotiation.

More lies and excuses from aq8knyus.

Laughing

I've buried him in this thread. Go back and have a look if you need confirmation.

The only thing you have done in this thread is embarrass yourself.

Laughing
He doesn't even know he's been buried.

This is getting embarrassing for the both of us now, if you have anything to say in reply to my points then please let me know. If not, then let other people discuss Catalonia and not the Scottish issue which has already been settled.

If I'd been buried as deeply as I've just buried you in this thread, I'd want to end it too. Laughing

Do you really want the last word this badly?

Do you? Has being buried so comprehensively upset you that much? Laughing

It is all yours.

Although if I were you, I would say something a little bit more interesting than yet another post about being 'buried'. Frankly it is just bizarre.
jazzmaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll have the last word and be proven correct:

Quote:
Quote:
UK bombing
UK to bomb ISIS in Iraq - http://rt.com/uk/191188-britain-isis-bombing-iraq/
And with ISIS operating in Syria, how long till the UK joins in the bombing.

You do realise that the vote to bomb Syria in 2013 and the current vote to join in the action against IS are two different things.

Also the recent vote was won by 524 to 43, quite a few Scottish MPs voted to join the action.

Yes, that's right folks. Not only did I publicly spank this aq8knyus clown, but alongside all the other facts I dropped in this thread I also correctly predicted the UK would be dragged into bombing Syria (against the wishes of almost every Scottish MP).
aq8knyus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I also correctly predicted the UK would be dragged into bombing Syria (against the wishes of almost every Scottish MP).

...Or officially requested by our ally France to support them in fighting IS.

You would think we would already have been taking action in Syria against IS considering their role in terror plots against the UK and the murder of Brits in Tunisia. But unfortunately people like Jazzmaster are still bizarrely unaware that IS in addition to enslaving minorities and ethnically cleansing regions have also already declared war against us and our allies.

The SNP would happily let the UK forgo its commitments to its closest allies and are still suffering under the craven belief that our resistance to fundamentalism causes militancy. Unsurprising for a party that bleats similar incoherent lines about their opposition to Trident while still wanting to remain part of a nuclear backed NATO alliance.
jazzmaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aq8knyus wrote:
Quote:
I also correctly predicted the UK would be dragged into bombing Syria (against the wishes of almost every Scottish MP).

...Or officially requested by our ally France to support them in fighting IS.

You would think we would already have been taking action in Syria against IS considering their role in terror plots against the UK and the murder of Brits in Tunisia. But unfortunately people like Jazzmaster are still bizarrely unaware that IS in addition to enslaving minorities and ethnically cleansing regions have also already declared war against us and our allies.

The SNP would happily let the UK forgo its commitments to its closest allies and are still suffering under the craven belief that our resistance to fundamentalism causes militancy. Unsurprising for a party that bleats similar incoherent lines about their opposition to Trident while still wanting to remain part of a nuclear backed NATO alliance.

Hooray! The dimwit is back and as dense as ever. Very Happy

Can he deny I was right about the UK bombing Syria? No. All he can do is squirm and slither with more lies and stupidity.

What the SNP have actually said is that we should go after the money that allows Isis to function.
What the SNP have actually said is that before we start dropping bombs there should be a proper long term plan on how to reconstruct Syria.
That's hardly "forgo(ing) its commitments to its closest allies".

And as for the NATO part, many of the members don't have nuclear weapons of their own.

You appear to be getting dimmer and dimmer. If we're going to resurrect this thread you'll need to be sharper than that. You used to be the gift that kept on giving, but after reading your last post you appear to have become the gimp that keeps on fibbing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: