Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dogsitter/s Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theladywhoknows

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Cat sitter or permanent home urgently needed! Reply with quote

I know this is an ad for dogsitting, but I am in desperate need of a cat-sitter.

http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/pet/2395705851.html

Animal lover needed: affectionate tabby cat needs good home OR pet sitter immediately!

This adult cat, who I lovingly call Cat (because he looks like the cat from Breakfast at Tiffany's) is very affectionate and playful. I found him almost a year ago and had him neutered and got his basic shots. I think he is around one and a half years old. He has a sweet and affectionate disposition and loves to cuddle. He usually greets me at the door and likes to sit with me and purr when I get home from work. He loves to play (his fishing rod mouse toy is his favorite) and needs daily playtime for exercise. The reason I am posting this ad is because I am leaving the country for the summer and there is no one available to take care of him. He comes with all the supplies you will need: a litter box, some food and litter, toys, two brushes, and shampoo. He's been a such a good buddy to me. Unfortunately, if he doesn't find a home before the end of the month I don't know what I'm going to do with him. My pet sitter for the summer fell through. Sad

I would prefer to find a good cat sitter, but he ultimately needs a good permanent home, so if you are looking for a new buddy, please contact me. If you'd like to adopt him permanently, the adoption fee is 30,000 won, to be donated to the ARK shelter. If you would like have him as a furry companion for the summer, I can afford to pay a small monthly stipend in addition to supplying his litter and food. I will be gone from the beginning of June to the third week in August.

Please contact: Laura, 010-5780-2337 , [email protected]

사랑이 넘치는 태비 "고양이"가 새로운 가족을 찾아요!

영화 '티파니에서 아침을'에 나왔었던 고양이와 비슷해서 영화에서와 마찬가지로 "고양이"라고 부르며 길렀던 너무 착하구 노는것도 좋아하는 일년 반정도 된 고양입니다. 한 일년전쯤 길거리에서 주어온 것을 중성화수술도 시키고 접종도 다 시켰습니다. 너무 순하고 애정이 많구요. 고양이 못지 않게 사람들에게 붙어요. 일 끝나고 집에 오면 나와서 반겨주기도 하고 집에서 쉴때는 같이 않아서 가르릉 거리길 좋아한답니다. 낚시대 장난감갖고 노는거 굉장히 좋아하구요. 새가족을 찾는 이유는 제가 여름에 한국에 자리하지 않게 됨으로써 돌봐줄 사람이 없기 때문입니다. 필수용품(화장실, 모래, 사료, 장난감, 빗2개, 샴푸)은 같이 챙겨드리겠습니다. 6월 7일까지 새 가족을 찾지 못하면 임시보호소로 보내야 할 사정이랍니다. Sad 입양비는 30,000원이구요. 입양비는 ARK 보호소에 기부될 것입니다.
aieshaapple

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone near the incheon airport available to pet sit around mid august for a couple of weeks? I can pay you. Ideally I need someone to meet me at the airport to take my 4# chihuahua from me and keep him for a couple of weeks.
smiles4ever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, this thread seems to not be active these days.

But I think it's really interesting. I love dogs, and I will be pretty much free for a month or two starting from early to mid November, and wouldn't mind taking care of somebody's "small" dog for a few days.

I got a one year old female pomeranian who wouldn't seem to mind having a little friend to play with for a few days.

I live around Mapo station in Seoul, and if you need somebody to take care of your, house-broken, small-sized, fairly well-behaved dog for a few days, I would be happy to consider it. Just PM me.
col89

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm trained dogs before (various breeds - Collies, Labs, and even Greyhounds) as my father was heavily involved in animal training, so I've picked up a few tricks along the way. I'm also available to dog-sit most weekends, if needed be. I could dog-sit during the midweek evenings after work but my location could be a disadvantage for doing so (I am located in Geoje).

Please let me know if you're interested!
Triban

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a dog-sitter for the month of January.

My dog is a female brown Apple Poodle named Choco. She is just verging on one year old so she is still a ball of energy but will calm down when necessary.

She knows how to sit and is almost fully trained for the pad, but ocassionally makes mistakes. She does not have a barking problem as I have trained her for that, although she does howl with the alarm if you leave it on for more than 10 seconds (cute!). If you tell her to stop, she will.

If anyone could help me out I would be most grateful! If you want pictures just ask!
col89

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Triban, I could help out if you like? Where are you located?

I tried to PM you but couldn't send one as I'm not above 25 posts yet!
talklouder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Dog Sitter Needed for Dec 23-Jan 13th Reply with quote

This sounds totally lame, but my boyfriend and just I broke up, and he was supposed to take care of my puppy while I go home for 3 weeks. It's so close now, and I really need to line up a puppy sitter for that time. I can pay you some. (We can negotiate.) He's a VERY sweet, well behaved miniature poodle. The only possible problem is the fact that he's house trained- meaning he does not go to the bathroom inside. We go outside three times/day. Morning, after school, and night time.

I live in Sihueng, Gyeonggi-do, near Bucheon. I can travel a little ways to bring him to you, but not very far because my time is limited between the start of vacation and when my flight leaves.

I'm not sure if you can pm me or not.... Please, if you're able to, let me know!!
PenguinSoup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talklouder--I live near Sihueng and can watch your puppy while you're gone. I can't PM (like the poster a few before me) because I haven't made enough posts yet. I was a professional pet sitter a while back, so no worries about his well-being Smile Let me know if you still need someone to watch him.

Also throwing out the offer for short or long term petsitting for anyone really. I miss having furballs around.
bojangles

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: puppy-sitter needed Reply with quote

I found this little puppy in GwangJu, Jeollanamdo Province about 6 weeks ago. She was in pretty bad shape but is much better now after some vet care & TLC. She's a mixed breed toy dog, no bigger than your average cat, and probably won't get much bigger. she's very dynamic& active, and loves to sit on your lap. Very affectionate,cute & cuddly. Good with other dogs from whaT I can tell. She needs either a new permanent home or a temp home for sept-oct-nov and i'll pick her up in december, this year, after return from travels.

If not for you then maybe you know somebody who needs a new furry friend.

Pictures forthcoming. or can send in e-mail. thanks for reading!
daveyutah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Dogsitter needed urgently Reply with quote

I have two dogs (poodle - 3.5kilos and a Korean Donggae - 7.5 Kilos) that need looking after from the 19th December to the 3rd of January.

I can include pictures if needed. They're two neutered boys, well behaved, they need one walk a day and 2 meals. We will provide food for the duration that we're not there. They're also house trained.

Looking for someone who is at home for most of the day (they can be left alone for a max of about 8 hours but hopefully not every day). And someone with experience with dogs, and would love to look after them.

We are willing to pay, but please bare in mind that a kennel would cost us about 400,000 including food so if you're looking to make some money, you'll need to offer less than that.

PM me for more info. [/b]
annacanada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Pet sitting needed Urgent-Job Paid Reply with quote

Hello. We rescued a dog tied up on a short leash, day and night in the freezing cold. The owner told us that indeed the dog was to be used for food so we offered to buy her. The dog is a 5 month old Jindo, female .

We are prepared to foster her until we can find a good loving home for her. However our vacation is coming up in a couple weeks, one that is fully paid for. We are looking for someone to watch her from Jan 26- Feb 20th.

She is super sweet and quiet( has only barked a couple times since we got her). She has an amazing personality and has been ZERO trouble at all.

We will offer compensation. We would really appreciate the help as we did not want a dog but this dog was tied up right next to our school and seeing her every day looking miserable was heartbreaking.
greenlander1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Dogsitter needed Reply with quote

Hi there,
I am looking for a dog sitter for my 3 year old 20 lb dachshund/ lab mix. He is truly a great dog and is super friendly and craves attention. Schedule wise I am seeking someone who can look after him full time and over night as I would only visit him on weekends. If this works for you please let me know. Thanks! Very Happy

You can see images of him here!
http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/pas/3556018732.html
Anachanda2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Continuing the thread Reply with quote

Hello,

My husband and I have been in Korea about a month now and will be here until sometime next July, 2014. We live in the Bundang area outside of Seoul. We have a couple cats of our own and wanted to put out there if anyone ever needs a cat sitter we are here to help!! Thanks!
catalyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Still available? Reply with quote

I am going to need a dog sitter sometime in Dec for 5 days. Not sure of time or days yet as it is still far ahead but just putting feelers out there to see my options Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: