Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Surface Pro 3 i7 512gb plus dock& keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ujan1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Surface Pro 3 i7 512gb plus dock& keyboard Reply with quote

I am real seller British professional working in Seoul

I am selling my beloved immaculate surface pro 3 (i7, 8gb ram, 512gb ssd) top end specs bought for £1500 (KRW 2,200,000) back in early 2016. Selling at 1,200,000 krw. photos here http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/sys/6198773807.html at my listing

Its hardly been used and travelled outside my room once on the plane journey in from London. Reason for selling is I recently got married back in January and we are expecting our first born in November and baby stuff is expensive.

I am asking for a reasonable price. The body has no dings no scratches the glass has a 5H invisible shield glass on from day one which to is scratch free (see pics). The charger is small and light the plug is a UK on so I Will through in the converter and also an extra charging cable for external battery source not pictured. (I do not have the original box) (no surface pen I cant find you can buy on the cheaps)

Selling with a surface 4 Keyboard with back lighting has hardly been used (as use it with an external monitor) I primarily use it as a desktop setup for CAD editing. Throwing in the belkin surface case.

Plus the Belkin dock which I prefer as it has far more ports and compatibility then the surface dock. 2 usb2, 2 usb3, hdmi, mini display port, Ethernet, headphone jack and microphone jack.

I am also selling my ultra wide monitor/tv 29 inch of pure bliss. (check other listing for details) can sell as a package deal at discounted price. Monitor comes in Original box.

If you are interested please note you will have to come to Jongno-gu (Ghwanghamun line 5 or line 3) near the american embassy.
You should check the product and I will rest it to original windows 10 after you have checked it and a sale is agreed.
Please no scammers. Cash or pay pal transfer in person ( I am not giving out my bank details online) I live opposite the Seoul largest police station which can be seen in the pic so Please note I am genuine seller and have sold speaker and headphones in the past.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Regards Jan

I am also selling a pair of Sony mdr-1000x noise cancelling headphones
and LG ultra-wide monitor/tv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: