Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wannabe Readers Academy & Living in Nowon-gu Question(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmmaLee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Wannabe Readers Academy & Living in Nowon-gu Question(s) Reply with quote

Hello! 1. I just received an offer from Wannabe Readers Academy in Nowon-gu for the librarian position. Has anyone here worked for this school before? And more specifically, has anyone here worked in the librarian position? If so, what was it like? What were some of the pros and cons of it all?
2. Has anyone here lived in Nowon-gu? What is it like? Pros and cons? Are there many parks to walk around, any dog cafes nearby? (My favorite dog cafes which I went to as an exchange student are about a 45 minute subway ride away according to my findings. bauhouse and bongbrothers) I would love for their to be a dog cafe to frequent that is closer than 45 minutes away 😅.Thank you!
PRagic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never hear of a librarian position, so be sure you get some specific details about the job prior to signing.

If in Nowon, you'd be WAY north east in Seoul, but by subway you'd be reasonably close to downtown and other cool hoods. Lots of good hiking up there and a ton of universities. Might be fun, but I've never lived up there so don't quote me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: