Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wingsturn School in Seoul and CNC academy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which school should I accept, Wingsturn or CNC academy?
Wingsturn
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CNC academy
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Celena

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Wingsturn School in Seoul and CNC academy Reply with quote

I was offered positions at each of these schools in Seoul, I was just wondering if anyone has any information on either school which would help me in making a decision!
PRagic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are thousands of institutes in Seoul, many of which have a limited number of international instructors. Odds are that many, if not most, of the people on this site are not in the least familiar with either place.

You'd be better off here if you listed what you believe are the upsides and downsides of each position. Based on this input, members could then make an educated guess as to which position may be 'better'. Keep in mind that 'better' can be a subjective term, so also tell us what you're looking for in a position and what you'd like to gain from an employment stint in Seoul.

Best of luck to you!
dribs357

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having personally worked at wingsturn, I would not recommend accepting a job there. Basically, the management is very poor, and it results in having to work harder than any other teaching job here and being rewarded and recognised the least for the effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: